League Of Villains- Part 2

After multiple objections we finally listened to All Might and watched. Until the guy with the hands ran towards us. Everyone got ready to fight and I stomped my foot and a chunk of the ground came up and hit him, causing him to fly back a few feet.

All Might ran towards the Nomu and they punched at the same time causing as all to fly back. I flew back and hit a wall of rocks and I stared to get light headed as my my back ached. I stood up shakily and walked towards the group. We watched All Might punch the Nomu over and over again so the force from the punches kept us back.

We watched All Might slam the Nomu into the ground. "Now for a lesson. You may have heard these words before, but I'll teach you what they really mean. Go beyond! Plus Ultra!" All Might yelled and punched the Nomu in the stomach and the Nomu flew up into the air and went through the ceiling. Which caused a explosion.

"That was like a finishing move in a video game. He beat the shock absorption right out of him. I've never seen that kind of brute strength" Kirishima said, I felt a numbing feeling down my arms, like needles. I tried to sit up straight but I felt pain pass through my back and I winced.

"Surrender. We all want to end this quickly" All Might said, I put my hand on my lower back and winced at the littlest bit of pressure. "Shit" I whispered under my breathe. "What's wrong? Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier? Well, come and get me, if you dare" All Might said.

"This is...intense" Bakugo said.

"As I expected. There no reason for us to fight now. He'll handle this," Todoroki said.

"Come on, Midoriya. We should regroup with the other guys. The last thing we wanna do is get take hostage or get in his way" Kirishima said.

"Are you scared?" All Might asked, I tried to walk forward but I immediately felt pain in my back. "If only Nomu was here he'd rush you right now. Pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought," The guy with hands said.

"Tomura Shigaraki! Please, do not fret. Look at him. He has definitely weakened. Nomu's attacks were successful. He's on his own. The children appear to be frozen in fear. And, look, our underlings are recovering. We likely still have a few minutes before their reinforcements arrive. If you and I work together, we can do this. We haven't missed our chance to kill All Might" The mist guy said, the guy with the hands/Shigaraki agreed.

I turned around at the sound off footsteps behind me and I saw villains coming up to us. I was in front of the group when they turned around. I heard Kirishima say something but I was more focused on how I could easily take this guys out without injuring myself more. I shot an ice blast at the three in front of me and they froze to the ground unable to move. I heard someone leave and I turned around and saw Midoriya jumping into action. Shigaraki tried to touch Midoriya's face but before he could a loud gunshot sounded shot Shigaraki's hand and he pulled it away.

"Sorry, everyone. I know we're a but late. But I got the teachers over here as fast as I could" Principle Nezu said from the entrance. I felt blood drip down from my nose and I wiped it with my hand. I tried my best to walk towards the trio in front of me but every step I took I was in excruciating pain. All the villains from behind us turned towards the heroes and charged at them."If all the pro teachers are here it must mean the rest of the school's safe. The villains attacked this facility, but not the rest of the campus" Todoroki said and I heard Kirishima yell for Midoriya. "This is the only campus All Might was supposed to be at. He was their target" I said and Bakugo and Todoroki turned towards me and I tried to stand up straight but winced right away again. "Are you okay?" Todoroki asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said, 'I'm definitely not fine' I thought to myself. I started to slowly walk towards the front gate.

-
I got to the front gate and I saw Midnight and she smiled at the sight of me but then frowned when she saw wince with every step. "Amaya, are you okay?" She asked and walked up to me "I'm fine, Auntie" I said and I got multiple confused looks from my classmates. "You're not fine" she said and she lead me out of the nurses office.

-
We got to the nurses office and Recovery Girl was working on Mr. Aizawa, Midoriya, and All Might. "I'll be right with you, dear" Recovery Girl said and I smiled "take your time, I'm fine" I said saying the last part to Midnight or Aunt Kayama. "You're not fine, Amaya. Your back is black and blue" she said.

Eventually Recovery Girl got to me and she checked out my back. "Your back is severely injured" she said as she kissed the wound and it started to feel better already. "There, that should have taken away some of the pain" she said and I looked at the arm that was injured and the wound was gone "uh, I had something on my arm too" I said but I shrugged it off and got off the bed and walked out of her office.

Aunt Kayama looked at me with a glare "you told me you were fine. You could have been killed!" She yelled."It's not like I planned to thrown into a rock wall" I defended and she took in a breath and looked at me "you're right, I'm sorry" she said and I nodded "can we go now?" I asked.

"You can, but I can't. I have to help the rest of the teachers" she said and I nodded and I went to change out of my hero costume.

-
I got to my house and I immediately went up to my room and I laid down on my back which I regretted as soon as I did it "ow!" I yelled and I rolled over to my side. My phone dinged and I reached into my backpack and grabbed it.

Mina: Hey Amaya! I was just checking in. I didn't see you come out of the USJ
Me: I'm fine. I just had to go to Recovery Girl
Mina: What? Why?
Me: My back is severely injured
Mina: OMG, that's horrible! Oh! Btw, Mr. Aizawa, Thirteen, All Might, and Midoriya are all going to be okay!
Me: That's great! I have to rest now, but I'll talk to you later
Mina: Ok, bye!
Me: Bye
I put the phone down and I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.