A Surprise Guests

I sat up in my bed as comfortable as I could. My side hurt a little bit but not horribly.

-

After a while I stood up and sat down on my window seat and looked out the window. I saw Bakugou and his mom walking over to our house. I heard a loud knock and I heard the door being open. "Amaya! Come downstairs! We have quests!" Auntie yelled up the stairs. "Coming!" I yelled back.

I walked down the steps and I was greeted by two smiling faces and Bakugou's normal scowl.

"Oh my goodness! You've gotten so big since the last time I saw you! I bet you don't remember me" She said.

"Yeah, I remember you" I said with a smile. "Alrighty! Let's start dinner!" Auntie said.

"I'll help" Mitsuki and I said at the same time. We followed Auntie to the kitchen and we started dinner.

-

"Grab me a cup please" Auntie said and I went to grab a cup "ah! Amaya. You know you can't do that" Auntie said and I brought my arm down "right" I said and she grabbed the cup instead.

My phone buzzed and I walked over and read the text.
Mina: Hey Girl! How are you? I heard you were in the hospital.
Me: I'm okay. I just had a hard day at my internship.
Mina: Okay! I'm glad you are ok!
Me: Thanks
I set my phone down and continued to help Auntie and Mitsuki with dinner.

-
After a few minutes, dinner was ready and I sat down next to Bakugou while Mitsuki and Auntie sat on the other side of the table. My phone buzzed again and I looked at it and it was Mina again. She was ranting about a cute boy she say while doing her internship. "Maya, no phones at the dinner table" Auntie said and I set my phone down "right, sorry" I said and continued to eat my dinner.

-
I finished my dinner and I started to do the dishes. I heard Mitsuki say something to Bakugou. Then I heard footsteps come into the kitchen. Bakugou started to dry and put away dishes. "What happened?" He asked out of the blue.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't act stupid. You know exactly what I'm asking about" Bakugou said.

"Right. Uh, IwasstabbedbytheHeroKiller" I said and I finished the last dish. "What? Slow down" he said.

"I was stabbed by the Hero Killer" I said trying to be quiet since I'm not supposed to talk about. "But I'm not supposed to talk about it" I said and I left the kitchen, leaving a very confused Bakugou.

-
The Bakugou's left and Auntie walked up to me. "Did you tell Bakugou about what happened?" Auntie asked and I nodded. "Yeah, I did. But only because he noticed something was wrong" I said and she nodded. She smiled at me and raised her eyebrows "what?" I asked.

"Ha, nothing. Just that you have a crush on Bakugou!" Auntie practically yelled.

"Auntie, shush! You are so loud" I said and she laughed "you're blushing" Auntie said.

"What? No, I'm not" I said, 'I definitely am' I thought to myself. "Mmhm sure" she said and I nodded and ran up the stairs. "Amaya! Be careful! You don't want to rip your stitches!" Auntie yelled up the stairs. "Sorry!" I said and slowed down my pace.

-
*School*

I walked into school and I sat down at my desk. Bakugou walked into the room and I heard laughing. I looked up and saw Bakugou with is hair combed down and I couldn't help but laugh. 'It wasn't like that last night' I thought to myself.

"What the heck, Bakugou?" Sero and Kirishima laughed.

"Stop laughing! My hairs vote used to this and I can't get it back the right way. Did you not hear me? I'll kill you both." Bakugou said.