Sports Festival Training

Mina and I were talking about how we were going to train our Quirks before the Sports Festival, while the guys were talking about something else. I don't know I wasn't paying attention. "Amaya, have you ever noticed that when you activate your Quirk that your eyes change color?" Mina asked and I was shocked "no, they do?" I asked and she nodded "yeah, it's pretty cool. I've only seen them change when you were doing the Quirk assessment and your eyes turned white" she said.

"I never knew that. But now that's something I'm going to have to hide for the festival" I said and Mina laughed.

-
It's the end of the school day and we were about to leave when we noticed almost the all school in front of our classroom. "Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida asked.

"Why are you blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!" Mineta yelled and I kicked him in the shins and he doubled over in pain. "They're scouting put the competition, idiots. We're the class that survived a real villain attack. They want to see us with their own eyes" Bakugo said as he walked out of the classroom.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it, extras" Bakugo said and Iida disagreed with Bakugo calling them extras.

I walked out of the classroom and I felt someone grab my arm, I looked at the person and it was Sakura "what now, Sakura? Come to threatened me and my friends some more?" I asked and she shook her head. She looked pissed "you're in 1-A? No way. Something must have gotten mixed up in our papers. Because I should be in 1-A, not you. You're just a weakling, who doesn't know how to properly control her Quirk" she said, clearly angry. "Well, the fact that I'm here, in 1-A and your not shows a lot. And I'm not weak. I'm more powerful than you think" I said and she laughed "sure you are. Can't wait to see you at the Sports Festival" she said sarcastically and I glared at her "so excited" I said back to her and she walked away.

-
I walked out of the school and I started to walk down the street. "Hey! Amaya! Wait up!" I heard Mina yell. I turned around and Mina was by herself. She came up next to me "what happened to everyone else? You never come alone?" I asked her and she shrugged "Kirishima and Kaminari waited for Bakugo who was talking to this purple haired guy. What was that one blonde girl talking to you about?" She asked.

"Sakura is upset that I got into 1-A and she didn't" I told her and she nodded "and what did she say to you during lunch? I'm only curious because your eyes turned red" Mina said and I shrugged it off "she just threatened you guys, that's it" I said and she looked at me surprised "what did you do?" She asked.

"I threatened her back. Don't worry, I never actually follow through with my threats" I said and she nodded and my house started to come up "bye, Mina! See you later!" I said she waved "bye!" She said and we went our separate ways.

I walked up to my front door and I took the keys out of my bag and unlocked the door. Aunt Kayama usually is still at UA either having a meeting or looking over homework. "Ok, Amaya. What can you do to help you prove yourself? The Festival is in two weeks" I said to myself. I changed out of my uniform and into a pair of black leggings and I blue tank top and I went to the back yard to practice my Quirks.

-
After hours of perfecting moves and listening to music I went back inside. "When did you get home?" I asked as I slowed my heart rate. "I got home two hours ago" Aunt Kayama said and she motioned her hand under her nose "you got some blood under your nose" she said and I wiped my hand a crossed and it was gone. "How hard is the Sports Festival?" I asked and Aunt Kayama gave me a sympathetic look "if your nervous about it, don't be. You'll do amazing. Trust me" she said and I nodded "Sakura is at UA and I want to prove to her that I'm not weak" I said.

"Sakura is a self-conscious bitch who has nothing better to do then bring down the people around her" Aunt Kayama said and I laughed "yeah, she's a real bitch" I said and I stood up straight "I'm gonna go shower, I'll be down in a little bit for dinner" I said and I ran up the stairs and grabbed some comfy clothes and went to the bathroom and showered.

-
I walked down the stairs and I sat down at the table and Aunt Kayama set down our dinner and sat down across from me. "You know what tomorrow is right?" Aunt Kayama asked and I nodded as I started to eat my food "how could I forget? It was the worse day of my life" I said and Aunt Kayama looked at me "are you going to visit them tomorrow?" She asked and I nodded "it's like a tradition for me. If I don't then... I-I don't know" I said and I took in a deep breath to keep me from crying. Tomorrow is the anniversary of my parents and my little sisters deaths.

My little sister died from a brain tumor when she was three. We were having dinner on the one year anniversary of her death when my parents were murdered. Talk about horrible timing.

-
We finished dinner and I went up to my room and I fell onto my bed and fell asleep.

There's going to be some angst in the next chapter or two! Sorry for the feels that the next chapters might bring you!