USJ

We got to the facility and we were met by Thirteen."Hello everyone. I've been waiting for you! I can't wait to show you what's inside!" Thirteen said and she lead us into the USJ. It was huge and there was multiple different areas for rescue. "A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, et cetera. I created this training facility to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But you can call it, USJ!" Thirteen said.

"Shouldn't All Might be here already? Lemme guess, he booked an interview instead," Mr. Aizawa said and Thirteen walked up to him and whispered something that I couldn't quite hear."We should get started" Mr. Aizawa said turning towards us. "Excellent. Before we begin, let me just say one thing. Well, maybe two things. Possibly three, four, or five," Thirteen said.

"We get it" everyone said in unison. "Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful Quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it to dust," Thirteen explained.

"Yeah, you've used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" Midoriya asked.

"That's true, but my Quirk could also very easily be used to kill. Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all Quirks are certified and stringently regulated. So we often overlook how unsafe they actually can be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you are trying to do something virtuous like rescue someone. Thanks to Aizawa fitness tests, you have a solid idea of you Quirk's potential. And because of All Mights combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others. That's all I have to say. Thank you so much for listening" Thirteen said with a bow and everyone started to cheer.

"Right. Now that that's over" Mr Aizawa started but the lights around the USJ started to go out and the water fountain in the middle of the USJ started to sputter as a spiral of purple fog surfaced in front of it. Soon enough a person with the purple fog covering them came out of the portal and started to shoot purple fog. "Stay together and don't move" Mr Aizawa ordered.

"Thirteen. Protect the students!" Mr. Aizawa said.

"Woah, what is that thing?" Kirishima asked and everyone turned their attention towards a man with light blue hair with hands all over him came out of the purple portal. The after him multiple monster looking things came out of the portal as well. "Wait, has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people" Kirishima asked and then it clicked in my brain, 'Mr. Aizawa wouldn't be that serious if it was just a training seminar. This is real' I thought to myself. "These are real villains" I whispered to myself and Kirishima, Midoriya and Ochaco turned towards me "what? They are?" Kirishima asked and Midoriya nodded "she's right" he said.

"This is real. Those are villains" Mr. Aizawa confirmed, I looked down at the portal thing and more and more villains show up "holy shit" I whispered, panicking slightly. "So you scum bags used the Press as a cover and sneaked onto campus," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great symbol of Peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play," The guy with all the hands said.

Mr. Aizawa activated his Quirk "real villains? No way. How could so many get into a UA facility this secure?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, Thirteen. Why aren't any alarms going off?" Momo asked.

"Good question. I'm not sure" Thirteens replied.

"Is the entire campus under attack? Or is this their only target? Either way, if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of this villains has a Quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out. Whatever their plan, they must have a concrete objective in mind. But what is it?" Todoroki asked.

"Thirteen, get them outta here. And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, try using your Quirk to contact the school." Mr. Aizawa ordered.

"What're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of them. Even if you can nulify their Quirks your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one on one fights. That's not gonna help with a group" Midoriya stated.

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'll leave it to Thirteen," Mr. Aizawa said and jumped down towards the first couple of villains. We all started to head towards the doors of the USJ. But before we could get to the doors a purple portal formed in front of us and a the man cover in purple fog came out of it "there is no escape for you. It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves in to this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today and yet I see me sign of him. There must've been so,e sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, I'm the end. I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play" the mysterious man said.

Thirteen held her hand up but both Kirishima and Bakugo ran forward, Bakugo used an explosion and smoke surrounded us entirely. "You live up to your schools reputation," the mysterious man said and I found myself in between Kirishima and Bakugo. "But you should be more careful, children. Otherwise, someone might get hurt" the guy said and the smoke disappeared. "You three, get out of the way, right now!" Thirteen yelled.

"I'll scatter you across the facility to meet my co,fades and your deaths!" The man said and the purple fog surrounded everyone like a tornado. "Crap, what is this?" Kirishima asked and I blocked my face from the wind.

I suddenly appeared in a tall cement building, I looked around for anyone and I saw Kirishima and Bakugo. I walked up to them "what the hell happened?" I asked and Kirishima shrugged.