The Final Round

After the cavalry battle their was a lunch break, so we were all waiting anxiously for it to be over.

I was walking around the arena since I wasn't very hungry. "Amaya!" I heard someone yell from behind me and I turned around and Auntie Kayama was walking towards me. "Hey, Auntie" I said to her as she walked up to me "good luck, for the next round" she said with a smile "thanks. I'm gonna go walk around, you know how I am when I'm nervous" I said, whenever I'm nervous I walk or go on a run. "Yeah, see you after the final round" Aunt Kayama said and I smiled and she walked away. I continued my walk around the arena.

-
I eventually decided to go and get food with everyone else."Hey, Amaya, apparently us girls were supposed to do a cheerleading routine. Do you want to join us?" Mina asked with pleading eyes. "I really do-" I started but Mina cut me off "please, Amaya! Everyone else going to do it! You are also one of the only ones that knows gymnastics" Mina said and I sighed "I don't do gymnastics anymore. I don't know if I can do any of my old tricks" I told her but she gave me puppy dog eyes and I caved "fine" I said and we went to the lockers with the other girls to get ready.

"The time is almost up before the final round! But before that: good news for everyone who didn't make the finals. Since this is a sports festival, we've prepared some super fun side games everyone can participate in!" Present Mic yelled.

We were standing out with the American cheerleaders, not enjoying any of what was happening. "Looks like class 1-A is goin' full-on fanservice!" Present Mic said and then I looked over to Kaminari and Mineta "what? You tricked us!" Momo yelled and I started to walk towards them but Mina grabbed my arm "no, we can deal with them later" Mina said but I shook my head "no, I'm gonna kill them. I don't care if I don't in front of people, I'm going to kill them" I told her.

"Yeah, but not right now" Mina said and I glared at the two boys. "Why is it always me who falls for that stupid little perverts stupid schemes? I even used my Quirk to make these outfits" Momo said as Uraraka patted her on the back. "Ugh, I hate those guys!" Jiro yelled.

"Well, we do have a little time before the finals start, and I kinda like these uniforms, so...." Hagakure said and I shook my head "nope, I'm done" I said and then Present Mic started to talk about the final round.

"After they're over, the 18 students from the top four teams will be duking it out one-on-one in a tournament-style fighting competition! You don't want to miss these epic mash ups!" Present Mic yelled.I looked around at the groups and I glared when I saw that Sakura was one of the 18. "You've got to be kidding me" I said to myself and I walked into the locker room and changed back into my PE uniform.

-
I walked back out there next to my teammates. "Come closer and draw lots to see who you are up against. Then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational games before we start. The 18 finalists have the option of participating in those activities or sitting out to prepare for battle. I'm sure you all want to conserve your stamina. I'll start with the first place team." Midnight said.

"Um, excuse me. But I'm withdrawing" Ojiro said.

"Ojiro, no way!" Midoriya said.

"But this is a rare chance for you to get scouted." Iida said.

"I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until the very end of it. I...think it was that guy's Quirk" Ojiro said and I tried to think who he was partnered up with.

-
"These are your opponents" Midnight said and I looked at who I was against first. It was the one girl from class 1-b. I think her name is Shiozaki.

I noticed Midoriya and the Shinso guy and he asked Midoriya something but before Midoriya could answer Ojiro covered Midoriya's mouth with his tail. 'So, that's how his Quirk works' I thought to myself.

-
I walked into a empty room and I sat down trying think of a strategy to take down Shiozaki. Right now the locker rooms were empty because everyone else was outside playing games."If she has the Quirk to use vines then I'll have to get close to her so she can't use them, right?" I thought to myself out loud.

-
The finals started and I went to were the students could sit and I sat down next to Mina. "Welcome our first fighters. Woah, he looks kind of scared in that picture, doesn't he?" Present Mic asked as a picture of Midoriya and Shinso came up on the big screen.The order was Midoriya, Todoroki, then me. So I was up in like 20 minutes maybe longer.-It was now my turn to go up against Shiozaki. "Now! Welcome our third round of fighters! Nemuri Amaya from the hero course and Ibara Shiozaki from Class 1-B!" Present Mic announced and I heard shouting from my friends as I entered the stage.

"Ready?" Present Mic yelled.

"Set!" Present Mic said.

"Go!" Present Mic yelled and Shiozaki started immediately with an attack which I quickly dodged. She started to move her vines towards me and I noticed that I was getting close to the edge. I started to move around the vines to get away from the edge.

I had an idea, but I'm not sure if it will work. I activated my Quirk and I tested it out to see if I could control the vines. I couldn't. But you know what plants hate most. Fire. I activated the fire side of my Quirk and I shot it towards the vines but she moved them right in time."What? I thought you had an ice Quirk" she said.

"You guessed wrong" I told her and I dodged another vine. They started to circle me and at first I couldn't get out but I used the fire side and I made almost like a small explosion inside of the vines. The vines released and I used the air around her and pushed her out.

"Look at that! The round is already over! The winner is Nemuri Amaya from Class 1-A!" Present Mic announced.

-
After the fight I went up to the stadium and I sat down by Mina. "Hey, girl! You were amazing!" Mina said as I sat down "thank you" I said.

-
Uraraka and Bakugou's battle started and Uraraka was doing pretty good so far.Uraraka had the idea to make the stadium break and floating them up into the air. She dropped them down towards Bakugou. But in the end Bakugou won.

-
The next rounds of fights started and this time I was the first one up and I didn't even pay attention to who I was up against.I walked onto the stadium as Present Mic announced who we are. "Now we have Nemuri Amaya from Class 1-A and Takahashi Sakura from Class 1-B!" Present Mic announced.

"Ready?" Present Mic yelled.

"Set!" Present Mic yelled.

"Go!" Present Mic yelled and as usual Sakura attacked first. Sakura's Quirk is force fields which means it's better at dodging things than actual combat. "That's all you got?" Sakura asked.

"No" I said and I moved the concrete from below her and lifted her up into the air and Sakura laughed and jumped off of the concrete and I waited for her to get closer.

"What is Nemuri doing?" Present Mic yelled.

She got close enough for me to grab her and I did. I activated the air side of my Quirk and threw her to the side and blew the air around towards her and pushed her out of bounds."Look at that! Nemuri Amaya wins this round!" Present Mic yelled and I went up to the stadium. I looked up at the board and and the next duo had Bakugou in it.

I'm going to try and incorporate at least two episodes in the chapters.