Bakugou vs Amaya

I sat down and watched the rest of the fights.

Then it was my turn again. But this time it's going to be ten times harder than the rest. I had a slight plan but if it doesn't work I'm doomed. Midoriya walked up to me "good luck" he said and I smiled "thanks, I'm gonna need it" I said and he laughed.

"The next round! First we have Bakugou Katsuki from Class 1-A and we have Nemuri Amaya also from Class 1-A!" Present Mic announced and he started to count down."Go!" Present Mic yelled and Bakugou attacked first. He tried to explode me but I moved out of the way, but just barely.

He kept trying to explode me but by now it was smoky and we both could barely see where the other one was. Which was part of my plan. Bakugou ended up finding where I was and tried to shoot an explosion towards me but I redirected it back at him.With all of the smoke it makes it easier to sneak attack him. I sent me attack but he exploded the piece of concrete. Then there was another huge explosion and I flew back and out of bounds.

I went to stand up and I felt a sharp pain go up my arm. "The winner of this round. Is Bakugou Katsuki!" Present Mic announced.

-
"You have minor burns on your arm and you also broke one of your metacarpals" Recovery girl said."That's why it hurt so bad when you stood up" she said and she kissed my arm, then wrapped it.

-
I walked out of Recovery Girls office forty-five minutes later and the rest of the sports festival was over and they had just announced who placed where. Bakugou was in first, Todoroki was in second, and Tokoyami was in third.Uraraka and Mina ran up to me "are you okay? You were in there forever!" Mina yelled and I nodded."I'm fine" I said with a smile.-Aunt Kayama and I got home, "Maya, have you thought of a hero name yet?" Aunt Kayama asked.

"Yeah, I have. But I want it to be a surprise" I said and she frowned "what? Tell me" Aunt Kayama said."Nope, you'll have to wait until we make them" I said and I went up to my room to do homework. Thankfully the broken bone was on my left instead of my right.

-
After a few hours of doing homework I went to bed.

-
*timeskip to school*

I walked into the classroom and everyone was talking about people talking to them since the Sports Festival but I just found my seat and sat down.

The door opened and Mr. Aizawa walked in "morning" Mr. Aizawa said and everyone replied with a "good morning, Mr. Aizawa."

"We have a big class today on Hero Informatics. You need code names. Time to pick your hero identities," Mr. Aizawa said and everyone got excited until Mr. Aizawa got angry then they all sat back down. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks that I talked about the last time we were in class together. Normally, students don't have to worry about the draft yet. Not until their second or third year actually, but your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first-years like you, pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be rescinded if their interest in you dies down before graduation, though." Mr. Aizawa said."Here are the totals for those of you who got offers" Mr. Aizawa said and a list showed up. I was just barely below Iida, I had 320 offers."Despite these results, you'll all be interning with pros, got it? Even those of you who didn't get any offers" Mr. Aizawa said.

"Oh, so we're all interning?" Midoriya asked.

"Yes. You already experienced combat with villains during the attack on the USJ facility. But It'll still be helpful to see pros at work. Up close and personal in the field. Firsthand. These hero names will likely be temporary, but take them seriously or..." Mr. Aizawa was cut off by another voice."You'll have hell to pay later!" Midnight said as she entered.

"What you pick today could be your code name for life. You better be careful, or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent" Midnight said.

"Yeah. She's got a good point. Midnight is going to have final approval over your names. It's not my forte. The name you give yourself is important. It helps reinforce your image and shows what kind of hero you wanna be in the future. A code name tells people exactly what you represent. Take "All Might" for example" Mr. Aizawa said.

They passed out boards and I wrote on the board as soon as I got it. I wrote Elementa, it's Latin for elements so I thought it was fitting, I've loved this name since I was three, it was also the hero name my mom chose.

-
"Now students, who among you is ready to share?" Midnight said and Aoyama walked up. "Hold your breath, the Shining Hero. My name is 'I Cannot Stop Twinkling!" Aoyama said as he showed his board. "Mon amis. You can't deny my sparkle" Aoyama said."It will be better this way. Take out the 'I' and shorten the 'cannot' to 'can't." Midnight said."It's stunning, mademoiselle" Aoyama said."Okie dokie, lemme go next!" Mina said as she skipped up to the platform. "My code name, Alien Queen!" Mina said."Hold on. Like that horrible monster with acid blood? I don't think so" Midnight said."Dang it" Mina said as she walked back to her seat with her head down. "Ribbit, I think I have one. Okay if I go next?" Tsu asked.

"Come on up!" Midnight said.

"I've had this name in mind since grade school. Rainy Season Hero: Froppy!" Tsu said."That's delightful! It makes you sound approachable. What a great example of a name everyone will love!" Midnight said.

Then Kirishima came up. "I've got mine too. The Sturdy Hero. My name is Red Riot" Kirishima said."Red Riot? Interesting. You're paying homage to the Chivalrous Hero, Crimson Riot, yes?" Midnight asked.

"That's right, he may be kind of old school, but someday, I wanna be just like he was. Crimson is my idol," Kirishima said.

"Hm, if you're bearing the name of someone you admire. You have that much more to live up to" Midnight said.

"I accept the challenge" Kirishima said and I raised my hand "can I go next?" I asked.

"For sure! Come on up!" Midnight said and I walked up to the platform. "I've liked these name since I was a little kid. The Element Hero: Elementa" I said as I turned my sign for everyone to see."Woah, like the pro hero Elementa?" Someone asked and I nodded. "It's perfect! It describes your Quirk perfectly!" Midnight said and I smiled "thank you" I said and moved back to my seat.Mina leaned over "why did you chose Elementa?" She asked and I looked at her "it was my moms Pro hero name" I said and her face softened "that's so sweet" she said and I smiled "thanks" I said and we turned back to the rest.

Ok! Hero name chapter done! Hope you guys have been enjoying the book so far!