Finals

"All right. That's it for class today. There on,y one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? Don't forget to keep training. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck." Mr. Aizawa said.

Mina and Kaminari were panicking about how they haven't taken many notes since the semester started.

Everyone started to ask Momo for help. I've been making sure to take notes and study since the semester started. I also got 5th in the midterms, I think I'll be fine for the exams.

-
It was lunch time and I was sitting with Mina, Bakugou, Kaminari, and Kirishima. Mina and Kaminari were still worrying about the finals.

-
After hearing about the possibility that we would have to fight robots I had more confidence about it.

-
The next week we started our written exam and I was doing good so far. "All right. Pencils down. The last person in each row, bring the answer sheets to me." Mr. Aizawa said.

-
The three days of written exams were over and now we had to do our practical exam.

"Now then, let's begin the last test. Remember. It's possible to fail this final. If you wanna go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes" Mr. Aizawa said.

"Uh. Why are all the teachers here?" Jiro asked.

"I expected many of you have gathered information and believe you have some idea of what you'll be faced with today." Mr. Aizawa said.

"We're fighting those big ol' metal robots!" Kaminari yelled.

"Fireworks! S'mores! Here we come, camp!" Mina yelled.

"Actually, this years tests will be different, for various reasons," Nezu said as he came out of Mr. Aizawa's scarf.

"The tests now have a new focus. There will be hero work, of course. But also teamwork and combat between actual people. So what does the mean for you? You students will be working together in pairs and your opponents will be one of your esteemed U.A teachers! Isn't that fabulous!" Nezu said.

This test just got a whole lot scarier. "Additionally, your partners and your opponents have already been chosen. They were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, and interpersonal relationships. First, Yaoyorozu and Todoroki are a team. Against me. Then we have Midoriya paired with Bakugou and Amaya. And their opponent is..." Mr. Aizawa said as All Might jumped down from nowhere.

"I am here to fight!" All Might said.

"We're up against All Might?" Bakugou, Midoriya and I said at the same time. "You're going to have to work together. If you want to win." All Might said, 'this is going to be a rough exam. Those two can't work together for the life of them' I thought to myself.

-
"And now, let's announce the teams and the teachers they'll be fighting in order!" Nezu said.

My team was last and honestly Im worried we aren't gonna pass. "To compare the exa , you'll have 30 minutes. In order to win, your objective is to put these handcuffs on your teacher. Or you can win if one of you manages to escape from the combat stage." Nezu said.

"So we've either got to capture the teacher or run away. It's basically like the combat training," Kaminari said.

"Yeah, but is it really okay to just jet?" Mina asked.

"Yup." Nezu said.

"It's going to be much different than the combat training you all went through earlier. After all, you're up against people way better than you!" Present Mic said.