They Learned Their Listen

*three days later*

At the end of the school day Amaya walked out of the school and saw Mina talking to Sakura again, but it didn't look like they were getting along. Amaya walked closer "I was just using you to get people to talk to me. We are not friends and we never will be, got it?" Sakura said and Amaya's blood started to boil. Her and Mina may not be on good terms but that doesn't mean that she'll let someone be mean to her friend.Amaya walked up next to Mina and crossed her arms "who gave you the right to talk to my friend like that?" Amaya asked her with a serious face. Sakura laughed "you've got to be kidding me! What are you going to do? 'Ice me to the ground'" Sakura asked making fun of Amaya.

"You hear my threat, right? If you EVER talk to my friends like that ever again-" Amaya started but Mina started talking "we'll make sure you can never walk ever again" Mina said and Amaya smiled.

Sakura left and Mina turned towards Amaya and pulled her into a hug "I'm so sorry! I should have listened to you!" Mina said, she pulled away "please forgive me" Mina pleaded "I forgive you, but next time you should have listened to me" Amaya said with a smile.

Amaya's P.O.V

Mina and I waited for Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari to meet up with us and they eventually did. "Jeez, you guys took forever!" Mina said as she stood up from the bench we were sitting on.

We stated to walk home and Kirishima noticed that Mina and I were talking again "you guys made up?" He asked and we nodded.

-
We got to my neighborhood and I walked up to my house and unlocked the door and went up to my room to change into comfier clothes and I sat on my window seat and started my homework.

After I finished my homework I looked out my window and saw Bakugo looking out his window not noticing I was across from him. I waved and he noticed and had a confused look on his face but waved back.

"Amaya! Dinners ready!" Aunt Kayama yelled and I looked away from the window and went downstairs.

I sat down at the table "can you tell me anything about the Sport Festival?" I asked her, i've been trying to get hints about what the rounds will be but she wouldn't tell me, which I get. "You know I can't, Maya. That's not fair to the other students. You'll find out when everyone else finds out" Aunt Kayama said sternly. "Ok" I said with a sigh. "But I can tell you that you'll do great at it" she said with a smile and I smiled back.

-
After dinner I helped Aunt Kayama clean up and then I went up to my room. I got, ready for bed and fell asleep.

-
*Timeskip to Sports Festival*

We were all in the waiting room for the Festival and my nerves started. "Aww, man. I was totally hoping I could wear my costume" Mina said, we all had to wear our PE uniforms. "At least everyone'll be in uniforms. That'll keep things fair, right?" Ojiro said.

"I wonder what they have in store for us in the first round" Sato said.

"No matter what they've prepared, we must persevere" Tokoyami said and Shoji agreed. "Everyone, get your game faces on! We're entering the arena soon!" Iida yelled to us all. I let out a breathe trying to make it look like I'm nervous, which I think is working. Todoroki and Midoriya were talking and basically he made the declaration that Todoroki will beat Midoriya, it was kind of harsh.

"Let me here ya scream as our students make their way to the main stage!" Present Mic yelled as we walked into the arena. The audience cheered as we made our way to the stage. "Welcome back to the UA Sports Festival! Where up and coming heroes leave everything on the field as they fight for the chance to achieve worldwide fame and celebrity! The first group are no strangers to the spotlight! You know them for withstanding a villain attack, the dazzling students lighting up you TVs with solid-gold skills. The hero course students of Class 1-A!" Present Mic announced as we stood in front of the stage.

"They haven't been getting nearly as much screentime, but this next group is still chock full of talent! Welcome hero course class 1-B! Next up, General studies classes C, D, and E! Support classes F, G, and H! And finally, business classes I, J and K! Give it up for all of UA!s first-year contestants!" Present Mic yelled as everyone came onto the field.

"Now, the introductory speech!" Midnight yelled and I heard some of the guys talking "silence, everyone! And for the student pledge, we have Katsuki Bakugo!" Midnight introduced and Bakugo made his way to the stage."I just wanna say. I'm gonna win," Bakugo said and everyone started to boo him."Without further ado it is time for us to get started! This is where you begin feeling the pain! The first fateful game of the festival! What could it be?" Midnight asked.

"Ta-dah!" Midnight said and the sign landed on obstacle course. "All 11 classes will participate in this treacherous contest. The track is four kilometers around the outside of the stadium. I don't wanna restrain anyone, at least in this game. As long as you don't leave the course, you're free to do whatever your heart desires." Midnight said and everyone cheered."Now then, take your places, contestants" Midnight said and we walked towards a red arch way that was the entrance to the obstacle course. The lights on the top of archway started to turn off which made it the count down. Thankfully I was close to the front and a fast runner because behind me was basically a mess of people running each other over.

I was doing good until my feet were frozen to the ground I melted the ice the best I could and I continued to run through the obstacle course. I stopped running when I was about two feet in front of a robot, no not just one robot, three robots. "Oh, shit" I whispered to myself. It started to attack and Todoroki attacked one of the robot and two of the robots were frozen. I've been working on controlling metal so I decided to use one of my newer tricks and I attacked one the robots by controlling the metal and making it explode. I kept running trying to dodge any other obstacles coming my way.

The robots Todoroki froze weren't frozen for long but I was able to ignore it since I was already past them.

I got to the boulder place and I could easily as I controlled the air around me and used it to boost me across. I ran up the red stairs and I could Bakugo's explosions from behind me.

I made it to the next obstacle which was mines. I managed to get close to the end until Bakugo passed me then Todoroki.Todoroki made a ice path and I ran on it making me very close behind Todoroki. We finally got to the finish line and I was fourth.