The Entrance Exams

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear and I shot up from my bed and ran to my closet and grabbed the clothes I'm wearing to the entrance exams which was a black tank top and a pair of dark grey leggings. I changed into the outfit and went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and my teeth. I also put my black hair up into a high ponytail and I left the bathroom.

I got downstairs and I grabbed my favorite cereal out of the cabinet and dumped it into a bowl and started to eat.

Aunt Kayama came down the stairs and started to make herself food. I finished my bowl of cereal and I grabbed a small bag that had extra clothes in it. "Good luck, Maya" Aunt Kayama said as I headed for the door "thank you, Auntie. Bye!" I said and I left the house and started to walk towards UA which wasn't far from my house.

-
I got to UA and there was crowds of people in front of the doors. "Right, let's start!"a loud voice yelled from the top of a tower. "Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles. Run, run, run, listeners! You're wasting airtime here!" Present Mic yelled.

We all ran into the Mock city. I went a separate way from where all of the rest of the possible students and I almost ran into a robot. I took down the three pointer by freezing it and then crushing it which made it shatter.

By the time the test was done I took down four three pointers, three two pointers, four one pointers and a few others.

I left the exam and went home. Which Aunt Kayama wasn't home since she was still at UA.

-
It's been a week since the exam and I have been waiting very impatiently for something to tell if I made it into UA, but so far nothing.

Aunt Kayama came into the house with a small box in her hand "Maya, something is here for you" Kayama said with a smile "yes! Finally!" I yelled and I ran over to her and grabbed the box out of her hand. I opened it and a hologram of All Might showed up."Boo ya! I am here as a projection now! The truth is, I didn't come to this city just to fight villains. You're looking at the newest UA faculty member. You have passed the written. And you got 45 points in the practical exam. You have been accepted into UA! Congratulations!" All Might said and I screamed.

"I made it!" I yelled and I hugged Aunt Kayama "congratulations, girly" Kayama said and I pulled away from "I can't believe it!" I yelled still trying to process it.

-
After I calmed down I went up to my room after dinner.

-
A Couple Weeks Later

I woke up and I took a quick shower and changed into my UA uniform. I grabbed my bag and I ran downstairs and ate breakfast.I said bye to Aunt Kayama and I left the house and started to walk to UA.

-
After a fifteen minute walk I finally got to UA. I looked at my schedule and I looked at it to see what classroom I was in. I looked and I was in class 1-A. I looked up to see what the nearest classroom was and it was class 1-B. 'Great, I guess I have to turn around' I thought to myself. I turned around and I started to walk down the hallway.

After multiple turns I finally found class 1-A and I walked into the classroom and a girl that had pink skin came up to me "hi! I'm Mina! What's your name?" She asked very fast. "Uh, I'm Nemuri Amaya" I said quietly and she smiled "nice to meet you, Amaya! Want to be friends?" She asked and I smiled "sure" I said and she smiled even wider which I thought wasn't possible "great!" She yelled.

I sat down at an empty desk by a window close to the front. I ignored everyone asking a green headed kid questions until I heard a sleepy voice "if you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now" someone from outside said.

"Welcome to UA's hero course. It took eight seconds before you all shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that. Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa. Your teacher. Right, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside" Mr Aizawa said and handed us our gym uniform and we went to the locker rooms and changed into them.

-
'An quirk assessment test, really?' I thought to myself as we stood in a training yard. "If you really wan to make the big leagues you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies. Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class however I see fit. You've been taking standardized test most of your lives. But you never got to use your Quirks in physical exams before. The country's still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day, the Ministry of Education will learn. Bakugo, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in Junior High?" Mr Aizawa asked.

"Sixty-seven meters, I think" Bakugo said."Right, try doing it with your Quirk" Mr Aizawa said and Bakugo walked forward. "Anything goes, just stay in the circle. Go on. You're wasting our time" Mr Aizawa said."All right, man, you asked for it," Bakugo said.

He threw the ball "die!" He yelled and the ball flew through the sky. "All of you need to know your maximum capabilities. It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero," Mr Aizawa said and held up Bakugo's results."Whoa, 705 meters, are you kidding me?" A guy from the back of the group asked out in surprise. "I wanna go! That looks like fun!" Mina yelled from next to me. "This is what I'm talking about, using our Quirks as much as we want!" A guy said.

"So this looks fun, huh? You have three years here to become a hero. You think it's all gonna be games and play time? Idiots. Today you'll complete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential. Whoever comes in last has none, and will be expelled immediately," Mr Aizawa said, I saw right through his lie, he wasn't going to expel anyone. "Like I said, I get to decide how this class runs. Understand? If that's a problem, you can head home right now," Mr Aizawa said.