Recovery and A Sleepover

It has been four days since the USJ and I was currently in my room doing homework so when we come back to class I will have everything done.

Midway through my homework my phone dinged. I picked it up and it was a text in a group chat with a few numbers I didn't recognize.

Mina: Hey! Do you guys want to have a group sleepover?
Unknown #1: Sure! I'm down if everyone else is down
Mina: Yay! That's one person down three more to go!
Me: I guess.
Mina: Yes! Two more! Come on Kirishima, Bakugo, PLEASE
Unknown #2: Sure!
Mina spent two hours trying to convince Bakugo to do the sleepover and eventually he said yes. Then we set up when and where and I went back to my homework.

-
A Few Days Later

It was about noon and I was packing a backpack for the sleepover, which was at Mina's house. I walked down the stairs and I walked towards the front door "where are you going?" Aunt Kayama asked and I sighed "I'm going to Mina's house, remember?" I asked.

"Oh, right, I forgot that was today. Have fun!" She said with a smile "I will, bye, love you!" I said as I made my way to the door again "lover you too" she said and I left the house and I started to walk towards Mina's house which wasn't very far.

-
I got to her house and I knocked on the door. "Coming!" I heard Mina's voice yell, the door opened and Mina was in the doorway "hi! Come in!" She said excitedly and I came in "am I the first one here?" I asked and she nodded. We went up to her room and we started to blast music until the guys got here.

-
The guys finally got here after an hour of being at Mina's.Mina and I sat on her bed while the Kirishima and Kaminari sat down on the floor in front of us and Bakugo was glaring at Kirishima and Kaminari who made him come. Mina started to play music and this went on for the next like three hours. Let's just say Mina and I had a lot of coffee.

-
It's probably like eleven and we and when I see we I mean Mina and I, made the decision to go to the store. Because....more coffee."You know you guys aren't going to sleep like at all, right?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah, we know" Mina said as she pulled on a sweatshirt. She looked at me "do you want to borrow a sweatshirt?" She asked and I shook my head "no, I'll be fine" I said and left her room and ran down the stairs. The others following me.

We left Mina's house and got to the closest store and bought our coffee and we left. When we left it was pouring down rain and I immediately regretted my decision of not borrowing a hoodie. "Damn" I said to myself and we started our walk back to the house.

We got back to the house and I was completely soaked, Mina looked over at me and laughed "I guess you should have accepted my offer" she said and I glared at her "shut up" I said and we went upstairs to Mina's room and I immediately wrapped myself up in a blanket since I was shivering. "We should watch a movie!" Mina yelled and everyone agreed and she put on a movie.

-
We were watching the third movie so far and we were all sitting down on the floor in front of Mina's bed (who was on her bed because she refused to sit on the floor). I started to fall asleep about halfway through the movie.

-
I woke up early in the morning and I felt two arms wrapped around my waist. I looked behind me and I saw Bakugo, I felt my heart skip a beat. I looked forward with wide eyes "what the hell?" I whispered to myself. He had a solid grip on my waist so even if I tried to move out of it, I couldn't. 'You know what, I'll just go back to sleep' I thought to myself and I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

-
I woke up a few hours later and everyone was up set for Mina and I, which is surprising since we were the ones that had the coffee. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty" Kaminari said and I glared at him "shut up" I said, I am not a morning person, like at all.

After we woke Mina up we ate breakfast and I left because Aunt Kayama wanted me home for a reason she did not say. I started my walk home and my mind was racing of all the reasons she wanted me home. Did I forget something for UA? Am I in trouble? I was freaking out.

I got to my house and I went inside "Auntie, I'm home!" I yelled and Aunt Kayama came out of the kitchen with a smile "good! I wanted to work on some Quirk stuff with you" she said and I sighed "oh, thank god. I thought I was in trouble" I said and she gave me a confused look "did you do something?" She asked and I shook my head very quickly "no! I thought I forgot something" I said and she just laughed it off.

We walked out to our back yard "what did you want to work on?" I asked and she looked at me "your second Quirk, of course" she said and I nodded "of course" I said to myself "I don't even know how to activate it" I said.

"That's what we are going to learn" she said.

"Ok, where do we start?" I asked and Aunt Kayama paused for a second "let's just figure out the basics first, nothing to crazy" she said and I nodded "ok" I said and I stood there for a second "how do I do that exactly?" I asked.

"Just think about turning into a dog" Aunt Kayama said and I nodded "ok" I said and I closed my eyes and thought about turning into a dog. I opened my eyes and nothing happened "did anything happen?" I asked and she shook her head "damnit" I said to myself.

-
After a few hours trying to get the basics down of my new Quirk I got the hang of it...kind off. But I can turn into three animals and Aunt Kayama. But I also feel like my bones are ripping apart every time I change into something which I guess is understandable since I am changing myself into something that's not me, but it hurts so bad! It's kind of cool though, you know? Being able to change into whoever or whatever I want, it could come in handy.