Training x100

I started my Quirk training and so far it was going good. I was working on my stamina for both of my Quirks.

Mandalay walked by and looked at how I was doing "good job, Amaya" she said.

"Thank you" I said and I continued to work.

-
"You'll start making your own food! Starting with curry!" Rag doll yelled.

It was the end of the day and we had to make dinner.

I was partnered up with Bakugou, Sero, Tokoyami, and Mina. Bakugou used an explosion to light the fire pit but it didn't work. "Let me do it" I said pushing Bakugou lightly out of the way and I light the fire easily.

-

We finished making the curry and we started to eat.

-
*the next day*

After a long day of training we were about to start another training session but this time it's in pairs. "Okay, so, Class B is going to start out as our "scarers." When they're in place, Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names on them at the far end of the route. Your goal is to collect those. Now, those who are scarers aren't allowed to make physical contact. Use your Quirks to terrify the others. Got it?" Pixie-Bob asked.

"The winners are the creative students who make the most people piss their pants" Tiger said and Iida started to ramble off about something.

"All right! Everyone draw to see who your partner will be" Pixie-Bob said.

Since there's a uneven number Pixie-Bob had Bakugou pick two names which happened to by mine and Todoroki's.

-
We started to go through and a girl from Class 1-B popped her head up from out of the ground and I let out a short scream.

-
After a few more scares I noticed black smoke above us. "What is that?" I asked to myself, I do not have a good feeling about this.

We found one of the students from Class 1-B passed out in a bush and Todoroki grabbed him and put him on his back.

-
"There must be some sort of gas villain out here. I'm worried about the others who're still in the forest" Todoroki said.

"I'm sure they're fine. They can hold their own" I said and Todoroki nodded.

"Hopefully, Ragdoll can take care of everyone else" Todoroki said.

"Don't tell me want to do icy-" Bakugou was cut off when we saw a guy standing in front of body, I think. "Who's that? Hey. Which group was I front of us again?" Bakugou asked.

"Tokoyami, I think, and Shoji" Todoroki said.

"So pretty. No, have to work. Can't. But it's so delicious, beautiful flesh" the guy said as he stood up. Once he stood up I noticed that he wasn't in front of a body he was in front of a amputated arm. I almost threw up at the sight. I put my hand to mouth.

The guy turned towards us and he was in a straight jacket, like the ones they put crazy people in. There was a whole in the hood of the jacket that only revealed his teeth. "No fighting, is that the rule?" Bakugou asked and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

But before we could do anything Mandalay used her telepathy "listen, we've discovered two of the villains targets. Their names are Amaya and Kacchan. Kacchan, Amaya, you should try and avoid combat. And stick to a group. I hope you can hear me!" Mandalay said and as always Bakugou started to attack the villain in front of us.

Pieces of metal started to shoot everywhere and Todoroki put a wall of ice in front of Bakugou. "Don't rush into this fight carelessly!" Todoroki said.