Hero Training

A/N- the photo above is her hero suit. It's all the same but change the red to dark blue. I don't own this photo!

I have been sitting in the 1-A classroom since lunch started. I just had to get away from the huge crowds to think.

My thoughts were interrupted by All Might entering the room "I am here. Coming through the door like a hero!" All might said and there was a bunch of talking. "Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101'. Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it. Today's lesson will pull no punches!" All Might said.

"But one of the keys of being a hero is... looking good! These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started," All Might said and 21 boxes came out of the wall.

We grabbed our box and we went to the lockers and changed into our costumes. "Amaya, your costume is so cute!" Mina said.

"Thank you. It's like a second skin because of how tight it is" I said pinching some of the fabric on my stomach and letting go which caused it to make a loud slap noise. Mina laughed "that's how all of ours are" Mina said.

-
We got to Training ground beta "they say that the clothes make the pros, young ladies and gentlemen, and behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart. From now on you are all...heroes in training! This is getting me all revved up. You look so cool! Now, shall we get started, you bunch a newbies?" All might said.

"Now that you're ready it's time for combat training" All Might said, he was about to explain something when Iida interrupted him. "This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?" Iida asked.

"Not quite. I'm going to move you two steps ahead. Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking, run-ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors. Think about it. Back room deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two on two and two on three indoor battles," All Might said.

"Isn't this a little advanced?" Tsu asked.

"The best training is what you get on the battlefield! But remember you can't just punch a robot this time. You'll be fighting real people" All might said.

"Sir, will you be the one deciding who wins?" Momo asked.

"How much can we hurt the other team?" Bakugo asked.

"Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like the other?" Ochaco asked.

"You'll be splitting us up on chance or comparative skill?" Iida asked.

"I wasn't finished talking! Listen up! The situation is this. The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys sucked if they protect their payload or capture the heroes. Times limited, and we'll choose teams by drawing lots" All Might said pulling a box that's labeled 'Lots' out of nowhere."Isn't there a better way?" Iida asked.

"Think about, pros often have to team up with heroes from other agencies on the spot, so maybe that's the reason we're seeing that here" Midoriya explained.

"Yes, I see. Excuse my rudeness" Iida replied.

"No sweat. Let's draw!" All might yelled.

I was put into Team C, which happened to be with Momo and Mineta. The first group of two was Team A and Team D.Everyone lift and went to the monitor room to watch.-It was Momo, Mineta and I's turn and we were the villains and team G are the heroes.We got to where the mock weapon was and Momo started to barricade the door and Mineta kept drooling over her every time she bent over. But he stopped after we both glared at him.We waited for them to come and eventually they did. The got through the door and we captured them which made us win.

-
Everyone finished there runs of the training. "That's a wrap! Super work. You really stepped up to the plate. And, we didn't have any major injuries, except for Midoriya. You should be proud! Excellent first day of training, all around!" All Might said.

"It's nice to hear some encouraging words after our home room class. Mr. Aizawa was kind of a buzzkill." Tsu said.

"I'm happy to bring such staggering positivity to my alma mater! That's all for now, folks. I should go and check on Young Midoriya's progress! Now, watch how a patron exits. Like he's got somewhere to be!" All Might said and left leaving us all in the dust...literally.We were making our way back to the lockers. "Hey, Amaya, good job today" Momo said with a smile "thank you, you too" I said and we went into the locker rooms.-After we changed out of our suits we went back to our classroom. Mina sat down next to me and we started to talk about random stuff until the door opened and Midoriya came in.

Iida yelled at Tokoyami but I mostly toned it out. I was more worried about going over my nightmare thing then paying attention to what was going on around me. I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone dinged. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and looked at it.

Auntie: Hey, Amara, I need to explain some stuff to you that is related to your nightmare.

Me: Ok, I'll be home soon

I looked up from my phone and everyone was dispersed and Midoriya was gone. I got up and walked towards the door "you're leaving?" Mina asked and I turned around "yeah, my Aunt needs to talk to me. I'll see you tomorrow" I said with a smile and she nodded and waved and I waved back and walked out of the classroom.

I hurriedly walked out of the school and I walked towards the gate to see All Might, Midoriya, and Bakugo but Bakugo was leaving. I walked by them and waved. I walked passed Bakugo and he didn't seem like he was in good mood, but when is he ever.

-
I got home and I walked into the living room where Aunt Kayama was and I sat down on the couch next to her. "What's up?" I asked and she turned towards me "the nightmare you had last night. You were right, it wasn't a nightmare. The background of it is that you were taken by a group of scientists and they tested on you. They to-" I cut her off before she could say anything else "what? When did this happen? Why don't I remember it?" I asked.

"Calm down, I'm getting there. They took other people's Quirks and they thought that if they could successfully put a Quirk into someone else that the world would be a better place. But, a lot of tests didn't go well and they basically became serial killers. You were the only successful test" Aunt Kayama said.

"Wait, these people gave me another Quirk that I didn't know about?" I asked and she nodded "the scientists erased your memory of it" Aunt Kayama said.

"This is insane. This has to be some weird joke, right?" I asked standing up from my spot on the couch. "It's not. They gave you a Quirk that allows you to turn into any person or animal you want. But we don't know what else it could do. We don't know how you can activate it yet" Aunt Kayama said and I started to pace back and forth. Eventually I went upstairs "where are you going?" Aunt Kayama asked.

"I'm going to my room, so I can...think" I said and I walked up the stairs and went into my room. I sat down on the windowsill of my window and looked outside. I noticed a certain spiky hairs blonde going up to the house across from me. "How have I never noticed that before?" I asked myself.