League Of Villains

We started to go down the stairs of the half built building we were in.

I got to a random room while Bakugo and Kirishima were fighting upstairs. I hid behind the wall trying to figure out how I can take all of the villains out at once, then it hit me. A earthquake. I kneeled down and I touched my hand to the ground and I closed my eyes and the building shook slightly, then the floor inside the room fell with everyone on it falling with it. I opened my eyes and stood up as the guys walked down the steps. They looked inside the room and looked back at me "good job, idiot. Now we can't get across" Bakugo said and I sighed and held my hand out towards the doorway and a bridge of ice showed across the room. "Let's go" I said and we walked across the ice bridge to the other side of the room and went down more stairs.

We passed through the floors easily as the villains didn't put up much of a fight. "I think that's the last of these guys. Bunch a weaklings" Bakugo said.

"All right. Let's hurry and find the rest of out class. If we're both still in the USJ-" I cut Kirishima off "then so is the rest of the class" I said.

"Not all of them have the offensive skills we do. We gotta make sure they're safe. Especially since we screwed things up when we got in the way earlier. Of Thirteen had been able to suck up that villain, then we would have never been separated like that. We have to make it up to the others!" Kirishima said.

"You wanna track everyone down, have fun. But I'm gonna go destroy that wraps bastard" Bakugo said and Kirishima gasped in shock "our physical attacks didn't hurt that guy" Kirishima said and I walked towards the window. Besides the burning city below us I could see the rest of the USJ for the most part. I could see that everyone was spread out between the different areas "finding the others won't be any use, they are spread out through the USJ" I stated and they ignored me. I heard a quiet voice and I turned towards it and saw something move, they were headed straight towards Bakugo and Kirishima.

I saw the person pull out a sword and I moved in front of the person and I shot an ice blast at them and they turned back visible and flew backwards with they're hands frozen to the wall. They looked at me with wide eyes "watch your back next time" I told them and I started to leave. "Wait, hold up!" Kirishima yelled as I made my way down the stairs.

-
We got down to the main fight and I watch as Midoriya runs towards All Might and the weird bird thing. Bakugo stopped the Warp villain from teleporting Midoriya somewhere and I looked at All Might and the bird thing. The bird is digging its claws into All Mights chest. Ice came towards the monster thing and froze it into the portal. I felt someone grab my arm then excruciating pain shoot through out my arm. I wiped around and saw the weird hand dude and I pull his hand off of me and I froze it into a block of ice which weighed his right side down to the ground. I felt blood drip down my arm and as I slowly backed away, I looked at it. It wasn't pretty. You could practically see the bone in my arm. Kirishima came down next to me as I cradled my arm "what happened to you?" Kirishima asked and I took my hand off of my arm and he cringed and looked away "gross" he said.

I turned towards the real fight and the bird thing was frozen to the floor and the hand guy found a way out of the ice block and was at the edge of the water part of the USJ. "Heh. You got careless. You dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that smoky warp gate. You used that mist to hide your actual body as a kind of distraction. Thinking that made you safe!" Bakugo said.

I moved my hand to look at my elbow and it looked smaller than before. The bird thing screeched and it started to move "that's horrifying" I whispered to myself. Once it got out of the portal and the limbs that were frozen started to break off. "Stay back, everybody" All Might ordered.

The monster thing grew the limbs back and I cringed at the sight. "What is this? I thought you said his power was shock absorption," All Might said.

"I didn't say that was his only Quirk. He also has super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you on even at 100% of your power. He's basically a highly efficient punching bag that hits back," the hands guy said.

"Get him, Nomu" the hands guy said.

"He's fast" All Might said and the Nomu ran straight for me. Then all of a sudden I was next to Midoriya, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Bakugo. "Woah, you dodged him" Midoriya said.

"No, I didn't" I said as I started to stand up. "Then how did you get over here?" Kirishima asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Todoroki said and the smoke cleared up and All Might was standing by a broken metal door. "All Might" Midoriya said.

"The plain looking one tried to kill me with one mixed-out punch. Don't get me started on the girl. What kind of 'hero' does something like that? You think you can get away with being as violent as you want if you say it's for the sake of others. Well, you know what, All Might? That pisses me off. Why do people get to decide that some violent acts are heroic and others are villainous? Casting judgement as to what's 'good' and what's 'evil.' You think you're the Symbol of Peace? Ha. You're just another government-sponsored instrument of violence. And violence always breeds more violence. I'll make sure the world will understand that once you're dead," The villain said.

"You're nothing but a lunatic. Criminals like you try and make your actions sound noble. But admit it, you're only doing this because you like it. Isn't that right?" All Might said.

"We've got them outnumbered," Todoroki said.

"And Kacchan found the mist guy's weakness," Midoriya said.

"These dudes may act really tough, but we can take them down now with All Might's help. Let's do this" Kirishima said as he activated his Quirk."Don't attack" All Might said as he walked towards the villains. "Get out of here," All Might said.

"You would have been in trouble earlier if it weren't for me, remember? You need our help" Todoroki said.

"I thank you for your assistance, but this is different. It's gonna be alright. Just sit back and watch a pro at work," All Might said.