The Tests

"Now then, we're just wasting time by talking. Let the games begin." Mr Aizawa said.

The first test is a 50 meter dash which should be easy enough. "Runners, on your marks. Ready..." the robot said then a gunshot rang through and we all ran. I used the air around me to boost me forward and I crossed the finish line "6.08 seconds" the robot said when I ran past it. Mina walked up to me "how did you go so fast? I didn't see anything!" Mina said.

"Well, one of my Quirks is elements so I can control any of the elements" I explained.

"Wow, that's so cool!" Mina said and I smiled "thank you" I said.

-
We were on the next test which was strength. Which I didn't do very well on but it went by fast.

Test 3 was the standing long jump, which I'm not the best at but if I boost myself enough I think I could get pretty far.

I made it clear across and landed right outside of the borders.

Test 4 was a pain but I did decent on it.

Then there was test 5 which was the throwing test. I went up to the circle and I threw the ball with a boost from my Quirk and Mr. Aizawa turned his device towards the group of students as I watched the ball fall to the ground about 800 meters away. "800? It didn't even look like she used her Quirk!" Someone yelled and I walked back to the group.

Midoriya went up for his turn and when he was about to throw the ball Mr. Aizawa erased his Quirk. "The judges for this exam were not rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll at this school," Mr. Aizawa said, 'that's harsh' I thought to myself. "Wait, I know you. You can look at someone and cancel out their powers. The Erasure Hero. Eraser Head" Midoriya said.

"You're not ready. You don't have control over your power. We're you planning to break your bones again? Counting on someone else to save your useless body?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"No! That's not what I was trying to do!" Midoriya tried to explain. Mr. Aizawa wrapped Midoriya around with his scarf and pulled him closer. "No matter what your intentions are. You would be nothing more than a liability in battle. You have the same reckless passion as another overzealous hero I know. One who saved 1,000 people by himself and become a legend. But even with that drive, you're worthless if you can only throw a single punch before breaking down. Sorry, Midoriya. With your power, there's no way you can become a hero," Mr. Aizawa said and stopped using his Quirk. "I've returned your impractical Quirk. Take your final throw. Hurry and get it over with," Mr. Aizawa said.Midoriya threw the ball by only breaking his finger.

-
We finished all of our tests. "I've ranked you all from best to worst. You should probably have a good idea of your standing already. I'll put it up now. It's not worth going over each individual's score," Mr. Aizawa said and pulled up the list. I looked through it and I found my name in fifth place. "And I was lying, no one's going home. That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it all on your tests" Mr. Aizawa said, 'I knew it!' I thought to myself. "I'm surprise that you guys didn't figure that out. I'm sorry, I guess I should have said something" Momo said as she looked at the shocked group of students. "That's it. We're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus in the classroom" Mr. Aizawa said as he walked away.

-
I walked out of the school and I heard yells from behind me "Amaya! Wait up!" Someone yelled, I turned around and saw Mina running up next to me with Jiro close behind her. "Hi, Mina" I said and we waited for Jiro to catch up.

We started to walk out of the school grounds and Mina was bombarding me with questions. "What's your favorite color? Mine is pink, obviously" Mina said and I looked over to Jiro 'help' I mouthed and she shook her head "blue" I said and Mina looked at me "really? What kind of blue?" She asked.

"a dark blue" I said and she nodded "cool!" She yelled and thankfully my house came up "ok, well this is my house, bye" I said and started to walk towards it but before I could get very far Mina hugged me "bye! See you tomorrow!" She yelled and pulled away. "Yup" I said and walked into my house.

"Who was that?" Kayama asked as I walked in "that was Mina, she's from UA" I said and she nodded "she's like a golden retriever, it's weird" I said as I set my bag down on the couch. Kayama laughed "yeah, but at least you have some friends, right?" Kayama asked.

"Yes, I think" I said and we sat down at the dining room table and we ate dinner.

I went up to my room and changed out of my uniform and into leggings and a plain black shirt and I sat down on my bed and went through the syllabus for class.

After that I started to read a book, since I don't want to go to sleep because my nightmares are coming back.

Read for as long as I could before I started to drift off. I finally fell asleep.

I woke up outside of my old house and I went inside and there was pools of blood around the house. But I couldn't see where the blood was coming from. Then, the room changed from my old house to a abandoned building. I looked around and I saw a small blonde girl chained up with multiple different needles in her arms. The young girl slowly woke up and looked around. The young girl was me."Help! Someone help me!" Young me yelled, "what happened to you?" I asked Young me but she didn't answer she just kept looking around frantically. I waved my hand in front of her face and she seemed like she couldn't see me. I heard a loud door open and someone who looked like doctors came into the room. They took out all of the needles as Young me screamed.They stopped pulling the needles out and one of the nurses leaned to Young me's ear "don't worry, dear. It won't hurt" the nurse said "what won't?" Young me asked "don't worry about it" one of the doctors said. The doctor stuck another needle into young me's arm and she fell limp. I watched with wide eyes as I tried to yell at them to stop but they couldn't hear me. "Stop it! What are you doing to her!" I yelled but they didn't answer. Another doctor walked over to young me's limp body and stuck a syringe into her neck and a dark purple liquid went into her neck.

I woke up from my nightmare by Aunt Kayama shaking me awake. "Amaya, calm down" she said in a soothing voice. "It was just another nightmare" she said and pulled me into a hug. This nightmare didn't feel like a nightmare this time, it felt more like a memory."It didn't feel like a nightmare, Auntie. It felt so real, it felt like a memory. It was so weird, there was a younger me and she was tied up in this abandoned building and this doctors came in and knocked her out and put some sort of purple liquid into her neck" I said quickly.

"Sh, it's ok," Aunt Kayama said.

I finally feel back into a dreamless sleep.