The Begining Of Training Camp

Midoriya had one of Bakugou's gauntlets and I had the job of keeping All Might in place.

I froze All Mights fight to the ground as Midoriya set off the explosion. The explosion was huge. Then we ran towards the gate while All Might was distracted.

-
"We're almost there. We just have to make it to the gate. A little further! It sounds a little ridiculous but if we can get through, we pass the final exam!" Midoriya said.

"It doesn't look like All Might is following us. Don't tell me we actually knocked him out back there" Midoriya said and I shook my head "I doubt it" I said.

"Of course not. You're the one who keeps crying about how it's impossible to actually beat him. There's no way that attack KO'd him. When he catches up to us, it'll be my turn to blast him to hell with a gauntlet" Bakugou said.

"Interesting. And the what will you do?" All Might's loud voice said from behind us, well, until he was next to us. Bakugou went to attack him but All Might broke his gauntlet. "Don't tell me you're surprised" All Might said.

We tried to fight him off but it didn't work. "Alright, Heroes. It's time for you both to die!" All Might said and punched Bakugou. Midoriya tried to go and help but All Might grabbed his wrist. After making the two boys crash into each other he punch me into the wall behind me and I hit my head. The air was knocked out of and I started to cough.

"Well isn't that wonderful. You cooperated, however reluctantly, faced me together. Sadly, that's not enough. Cooperation wasn't an option: it was a prerequisite for this exam." All Might said, but I Ignored the rest of the conversation as my vision started to blur.

-
Bakugou threw Midoriya towards the gate but All Might caught him before Midoriya could make it. My vision started to go back to normal and I stood up. Bakugou set off a large explosion at All Might. At least on of us had to,ale it through the gate and if I could Midoriya get there than we can pass.

I ran over to Midoriya and I grabbed his arm. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"My back. It hurts" he said and I nodded "ok, but we need to get to the gate. Ok?" I said and he nodded.

I sent an ice blast towards All Might while he was still recovery from Bakugou's blast. It gave us enough time to get to the gate. Bakugou was fighting All Might off to give us time to get to the gate.

All Might smashed Bakugou into the ground and Midoriya turned around and started to help Bakugou "shit" I whispered to myself and I ran towards the gate and went through.

The exam stopped "team Midoriya, Amaya, and Bakugou have passed the exam." The robotic announcer said, Midoriya grabbed Bakugou and ran him through the gate. "All matches for the practical portion of Class 1-A's final have now been completed" the announcer said.

-
I went to Recovery Girl and she healed me up with the mild-ish injury's I had "well, Miss Amaya. You have a concussion from you hitting the wall" Recovery Girl said and I nodded. Since Bakugou and Midoriya's injury were more serious she tended to them first.

-

*At The Mall*

The whole class went as a group to the mall so we could get stuff for training camp in a few weeks.

All I needed was a few new clothes but that was it. "Amaya! Do you want to go shopping with me?" Mina asked.

"Sure, let's go" I said and we ran off to a random store and started to shop for what we needed.

-
I finished shopping and left the mall.

-
I got home and I set down all of my new stuff.