I'll get my revenge

"Uwaah, who are you thinking you're asking out with? Haven't you got any shame in yourself? I can buy you a mirror so you can look how disgusting you are. Hahahaha."

That time, if I have the power of return to death, I'll probably going to commit suicide. I feel like want to run away far from here. I want to hide my face so that they'll never find me.

I know and aware of the fact that I'm really disgusting, but when my only trustful friends, Satou Maya, belittle me in front of our classmate, I realised something.

Hatred, anger, revenge, ashamed, all those feeling has stirred up inside me. At that moment, I want to make them eat their own word. I'll make them regret of doing this to me.

"Wakatta. Thank you for giving your honest feeling." I can't even look up at her, the girl that I trusted and love.

"Ah before you do that, from this moment I'll call you "Overfed Pig" a name that truly worthy of the person. Hahahha" Again she and her friends laughing with me that followed by majority of the classmate.

Even though I have being ostracized by my classmate, I still stand strong cause I know that there's always Satou support me from behind. Now, that cheerful and hardworking Satou has gone and currently publicly insult me, I can't help but let tears flow from my eyes.

The pride that Yuki Haru try to hold has completely shattered. He want too scream all he can, but his mouth was closy sealed making his effort to refute back turn futile.

From that moment, another feeling has grown in me and it was the strongest feeling I have ever feel

From that moment, another feeling has grown in me and it was the strongest feeling I have ever feel. Disbelief, Distrust. With those feeling as my support, I'll never trust anyone.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Okay so, I'm thinking about adapting Masamune kun Revenge into Classroom of Elite. I'm still working on my first story. But, hopefully you guys enjoy.