Sports Festival

Class A: 924
Class B: 800
Class C: 700
Class D: 455

Current Private Points: 1299746 points.

Side note: Just realized I made a few mistake in the last chapter. Its supposed to be Yuki Natsu. Not Yuki Haru. And if there's any contradicting things in the chapter, do comments. As I'll read it.
////////////////////

"*Yawn!!!* Ah, the school break already ended, eh... Its really feels too short. What a bummer."

I'm currently in the elevator, as I'm on my way to my "beloved" classroom. I hope it's just a normal class like usual. I haven't see some of them for a while. They must have a lot to share with their group.
Haha.

As I halfway to the school, I feel my bag was pulled. I glance behind me and saw Kei with an angry face.

"What is it, Karuizawa?"

She furrows her eyebrows and with a "Hmph!??", she leaves me hanging alone, as she moves to classroom.

"Did I make some mistakes? Nah, I don't think I have done anything?"

Ahhh, woman is really complicated. I can't really understand or comprehend their actions. Or maybe she's having one of those days. But, this is Karuizawa we're talking about, she always angry here and there.

Ahhh, mendokusai..

"Ara~ Yuuki-kun. Are you going to the classroom alone?"

As I was busy in my thoughts, Matsushita greets me.

"Yes. Like my usual daily school life. Nothing changed that much. And what about you? If I'm not mistaken, you always with Satou and Shi--"

Just as I about to finish my sentence, Matsushita slap her head, really hard. I can see that she's holding back her anger.

Did I do something wrong?

"Yuuki-kun. Don't tell me that you forget who you are?"

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

This time, I can hear clearly Matsushita inhaling as she trying to not lose her composure for only God knows why.

"I shouldn't intervene this too deep. You're a smart students but I never knew you're this dense. You should learn more about a maiden heart. Well then, see you in the classroom."

"Oii. At least give me a clearer hin--.
Ouch!"

My body still aching after only 3 days training with Kito. Seriously that dude just monstrously strong, his hits really heavy. Well, time will heal these pains. For now, I need to think what exactly Matsushita trying to say.

I continue my trip to the classroom, with many thoughts on my mind.
.
.
.
Our afternoon class became a two-hour homeroom period. When
Chabashira-sensei arrived, she announced a sudden news that surprises everyone for various reasons.

"Starting today, classes begin again. However, from September to the
beginning of October, we will be holding more physical education classes to prepare for the school sports festival. We'll distribute new weekly schedules, so please review them carefully. In addition to the new schedules, we'll also distribute materials related to the festival. Students seated at the front, please
pass handouts to those behind you, and so on."

The moment Chabashira-sensei uttered the words "sports festival," the class erupted in an uproar. Some students were undoubtedly excited by the prospect, but just as many loathed the idea of anything focused on physical exertion.

"Sensei, is this festival another of the special exams?"

Hirata asked, raising his hand.

"Huh. This must be one of those lengthy and speech. *Yawn!!!*"