Summer Break; Bath

Class A: 924
Class B: 800
Class C: 700
Class D: 455

Current Private Points: 1301400 points.

////////////////////

It all began at 6:00 P.M. on a certain day. A text message from the school informed us that the entire dormitory wouldn’t have water for quite a while, due to trouble with the water department. I turned the faucet to confirm, and nothing came out.

I wasn't really that desperate to use some water. And my drinking supply are quite sufficient at the moment. I also doesn't have to fulfill my nature call, at least at the time being. But, something has been bothering me.

"Damn, my body has been sweaty. It's really sticky and *sniff* *sniff* Urkk! Damn, I smell really bad. Urgghh, I really can't handle this. I need to take a nice bathe right now!!"

Its been a long time since I last do some workouts, so I thought today might be a heavy one which resulting with all these sweat and uncomfortable feeling. I think I have forgotten about something but what is it again... I hope it wasn't that important.

Well, it's not like screaming will make all this problem went away. Feeling a bit depressed, I went naked and cover my body with a towel. At least the air conditioner is still working.

While vibing in my room, I noticed some letters that I collect from the mailbox soon after I came back from the summer vacation. I haven't read them at all since that time. Maybe I should read all of it.

"Trash. Trash. Some stupid ads. Trash."

What the hell? There's nothing interesting at all here. I slam the remaining papers onto my desk again that it's produce a really loud "BAAAMMM". As I try to stand up, one the papers has been blown to the floor. I pick it up back and strangely, my eyes are attracted to the illustrations on the paper.

"You're invited to our new hot spring! Open until the new semester starts from 4pm to 12am! With 10000 points, you can enjoy all services that available in there until the close time."

"Wow!! This is it. It was kinda expensive but I still have tons of point along with the points that Katsuragi gave me. I guess its probably worth it once in a while."

Not to mention, my body still feel exhausted from all those test and the friendly. I guess I can ask someone to join me. But, who's the best one that I should ask? It's about half an hour past nine.

"For now, let's ask Kiyo first."

I take out my phone and enter his number to call him but stop it as I almost want to push the call button.

"Why I'm trying to ask him? Since I came here, he's the one that gave me the most trouble follow by Ryuuen and Kushida. Damn it!"

I delete the numbers and relax a bit.

"But, which guy that can go all out for his friends? That type of guy almost extinct. Huuhh..."

*Ting Tong*

Ermm, did someone just push my doorbell? Who was it?

I take a peek from the doorhole to see the person. And I don't know but after seeing the face, I feel like the God has answer my question.

He's the one.
.
.
.

I'm currently at the reception area in the hot springs building. There quite a few people in here range from the staff and students from all year. Probably due to the pipe maintenance and shortage of water, people comes here. From one of info that I read from the board, they use a separate water source to ensure the quality of the onsen.