Was This The End?

(Hashimoto's POV)

"Oi, Kamuro. Slow down a bit. I know it was urgent but you should be careful."

"Shut up, Hashimoto. If you can't run faster, then I'll leave you."

Aah, this girl is stubborn. I just said that it will be fine but her ears seems has been plugged. I increased my speed seeing that Kamuro has almost leave me far away.

"So, what's about your task? You did it, right?"

"Of course. I have done it long ago, so there's nothing I should do now."

"Well, you kinda shitty person but you're still useful for Sakayanagi. I can't condemn or criticised your work."

Its stings you know when you call me a shitty person. Then, we arrived to a huge lake. It's depth should be around my waist length. If Sakayanagi is to swim in here, it's going to be rough for her. Well, if she can swim though.

"Was it here?"

She look up and check our surroundings.

"Yep, there's no mistaking. It should be around here."

"Okay then let's not waste our time anymore."

After that, we dispersed and searching for something. Because the lake is huge, it's really take quite a time for us to find. After a while, Kamuro shouted, calling for me which I quickly run to her.

"What's the matter? Did you found it?"

She then pointed to the direction of the lake.

"Is that.."

As soon as I look at the direction she shows, I quickly open my shoes and jersey and jump into the river, swimming at that direction.

"Got it!!"

I yelled to Kamuro and swim back to the land while grabbing "its".

"Yuki-kun!"

Kamuro quickly approach Yuki and check his body.

"Huh, we made it in time. Though his breathing is kinda weak, at least he's alive. His heart also still beating. I'm glad, but only his watch has damaged really quite a lot."

So calling for emergency are out of option. Well, we never intend to use it.

With a sigh of relief, she almost tear up. I rarely met him past this month because I'm focused too much on Sakayanagi. Only Kamuro still met him when she has time and the plan that they play behind the scene during Sudou's cases.

It's attract Sakayanagi attention that she has planned to meet him after this vacation.

"I think we can leave him now here. He's all and safe. So there should be nothing to worry about."

Kamuro seems hesitated to leave him,

"It'll be bad for him when his classmates saw him with other classes, you know that right?"

As I convinced her once again, she sigh before nodded and walk away. Before I can move, I hear something from Yuki.

"Please...dont leave...me.."

"Don't worry, dude. Your classmate will be there for you."

"I'm.. scared.."

I touch his hand so that he will calm down, even though he's still barely conscious, I hope it still useful.

"Kamuro...Hashi..moto.."

"... This is unfair you know, hahaha"

It's kinda feel good for someone to rely on me. But our situation not let us to do it.