Declaration of War

Our last meeting almost meet the end, but there's about 1 hour left before the test end. Meaning, this 1 hour is crucial for every group. It's either you cooperate with the group or help your classmate by increasing the class points. Either way is fine for me, as long as its benefits for me.

All of our phone suddenly get a message.

"The test has now ended for the Rabbit group. Please wait for the
results announcement."

It's from Kiyo's group. I wonder if it's worked well. Well, I will just looks at the results after this.

Soon I'm about to step out from the room, I hear Ryuuen laughing.

"Kukuku!! I really have some fun playing with you guys. I'll definitely tries to treasure these memories. Especially, you guys from Class D."

"You seems confidence, Ryuuen. Do you think you have figure out the meaning behind this test with this little time remaining?"

It was Kanzaki that keeps the conversation ongoing. He probably tries to dig more information out Ryuuen. If I'm from other class, I'm also going to target or be cautious around him. He's not someone that you can just let loose.

"Heh! I work really hard these past few days. I don't really mind to tell you what's my answer."

"This is just a waste of time. I'll leave now."

Horikita can't stand Ryuuen's nonsense, leave the room. All of Class D just follow behind her. It's already done, this test.

"Well, I will leave now. Bye, everyone."

Kushida then takes her leave as she waves her hand to all of us. Hirata then apart with us saying he needs to meet with someone.

Ah, the burden of popular people.

Now, it's just the two of us. I decide to break this silence.

"Are you sure leaving like that? Don't you feel curious whats Ryuuen did?"

"There's no reason for us to listen from someone like him. I'm confident that we wil--"

However, the moment Horikita about to finish her works, both of our phones played a unique sound. It played four times, quickly.

With our curious arise, we check our phones and read the notifications.

"What's the meaning of this?!"

Horikita exasperated reading the messages. I'm not blaming her for that reaction.

They'd informed us about the end of the test for several groups. The test had ended for the Rat, Horse, Rooster, and Pig groups.

"Wasn't Minami in Horse group? Do you think they found out his identity?"

"I don't know but this is just ridiculous and reckless! Do you think one of our class send the answer?"

"Other than Koenji, I think everyone else doesn't had the courage to do it. So, I guess not."

"If that's so then who are these reckless people."

Many will thought it's just a coincidence or an action of a desperate students. But, if it's a well plan strategy, then there's only one possibility I could think of. It's all coming from one class and instantly Ryuuen's image play on my mind.

"Well, there's no use thinking too much about it. Let's just wait for the results and refrain from leaking some important information for now. I need to go now."

With a nod from her, both us silently went to our own ways. I saw Sudou waiting for her in the lobby and the moment he sees Horikita, a smiling face cracks on his face.