Nickname

-----------------
(Satou's POV)

Having my back against the tree, I looks into his eye. I'm bad at reading people, but I can definitely said it that his eyes are filled with wrath, anger and resentful.

I was scared and afraid that my tears almost drop. Even seeing that scene, his grip aren't weaken a bit, it's even getting stronger. I have never seeing him being this aggressive. We don't have that much interaction to the point that we have created memories in highschool.

He started to change his behaviour when I talk about I had a friend.

What does that had to do with him. I'm thinking cause I'm just lost right now in this situation.

Out of sudden, he suddenly release his hand and start to walk away. He's also threatening me if I tell anyone about this.

However, that wasn't on my mind at all. I looks at his back. A sudden flashback suddenly comes in my mind.

Yuki...Haru...

The only friends that I had to outcast, I had to reject him as hard as I can. For him sake, I have to do that. I endure the pain of rejecting him.

But after that, I haven't hear any news from him. He doesn't come to school anymore. Some rumors said that he has transferred to a new school. I still remember one of the worse rumors that said he committed suicide and it's lingering around the school for a long time. At that time, I just can't help but felt scared that he really committed suicide.

But, I decided to run away from the problem. I skipped almost all of my classes, trying to forget everything. But it's just futile. The past keep chasing me. The only thing that hold me sane are by ignoring everything, cast away my past.

However, the past that I try to run away from has finally caught to me.

Yuki Natsu.

At first I thought it was him when I heard his family name. But this guy is different from the timid, humble Yuki Haru that I know. Even his first name also different. His red hair that looks intimidating different from Haru relaxing black hair.

Right now, I think this is the guy that probably knows where the Yuki Haru that I know. I'm scared to know the truth but its a wall that I've to break through. He mostly will never tell me but I'll make him tell me.

I don't care if he hate me if I'm being persistent...

I just want to know him...

How can we get back to the old us...

What's the pain that he had to go through..

How can I make him forgive me...

That's all that matters...

Please, somebody. Give me the courage to do so...

(Satou's POV end)
--------------------------

We haven't talked to each other on the way back. She quietly follow behind me while I'm trying my best to repress the pain that I've endure this whole time. I need to get to Chabashira-sensei but I've to avoid anything suspicious. Not to mention things are getting darker so our vision has been limited. Seems like I have to wait until the end of assembly.

Thanks to some of our classmates that make the fire and release the smoke, we eventually arrive to our base camp. Some of our classmates were worrying and questioning both of us as we are almost late for roll call though there's another 1 hour. Then, something that caught my attention.

"Emm, who is she?"

That's the first question that I've after I get back. I saw a blue short hair girl sitting under one of the tree.