Luck? What's that?

I'm really not in luck today. Not just, I almost forgot that I will continue my school to high school. And that's why I decide to workout for another 30 minutes before I check my notes. And because of that, my peaceful morning has turn to hectic one. I have to skip my breakfast because if I don't I'll miss the last bus trip and have to walk for 25km. It's not really an impossible task, I'm confident enough that I can walk for 25km for 2 hour non stop.

"And now, because I'm the last person to arrive, I have to stand for the whole 40 minutes. Not to mention..."

Satou Maya also on the same bus with him. The person that has broken his trust and the one that trigger my turning point that I've taken this drastic change.

But for now, she will never know who I am. The last time we see each other was during that bitter day. Then I look at my red wristband on my left hand. It certainly the worst moment for both of us.

I'm glad that there aren't any trouble occur on our journey. Well, that what I really hope for. Unfortunately, me and luck have a really bad compatibility.

When we almost arrive for our destination, a cat suddenly cross the road that cause the driver break his bus sudden. Thanks to inertia, while I'm looking at my left hand, the grip on my supporter was loosen and make me fall forward. And this cause me to push down the person in front of me.

When the bus start to move, I just realised that I've make a big mistake that'll cause a trouble in my school life. How did this type of accident have to happen now?!!

I got up quickly from the girl that I have pushed down. She has thigh-length purple hair that is tied in a long ponytail on the right side with bangs swept to the right side and purple eyes.

"Please forgive me!! It's an accident!!"

I put my hand together and bowed as a sign that really mean it. When I look at the girl, she still blushed a little. I'm really an idiot, why did I have to procrastinate on the bus. And that cat,  I swear if I saw him again, I'll make him pay.

"Don't w-worry about it. I know it was an accident. There's nothing to worry about."

"Thank you for believe me."

And then we continue the remaining of our journey, with an awkward silence in the bus. I suddenly regret taking the bus, now I want just to walk from school. Not to mention, there are some stare at me and I can believe they'll probably talk about me being a pervert.

Really, this is the most unluckiest day ever.
.
.
.
As I finally get off from the bus, the purple hair girl before quickly run away soon she get off. Why do I feel like I'm still not be forgiven?

Then, few people that saw everything that happen take their distance away from me. I just hope that this will not cause any trouble for my school plan, to live like an average student better than from middle school.

I start to walk when I see Satou Maya in a fair amount of distance. She seem to be looking at me and trying to hold her laugh. I don't know but this really make irritated but I decide to swipe it away.

Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. So, this the starting line. No matter what challenge meet me, I'm going to break through them.

Sate sate sate, my challenge right now is going to find the the place where the speech entrance ceremony in 10...

HAAAA!!! JUST 10 MINUTES BEFORE THEY GOING TO START!!??

I'LL NOT LET THEM START WITHOUT ME!!!
.
.
.
*Breathing rapidly* At last I've arrived, but why there's no one here. Don't tell me...