Can you trust me

"Looks like its just a small cut. There's nothing serious about this injury. You should able to continue your class."

I just hearing all his explanation. The truth is I come to nurse office not for this injury but for another reason. I reach my pocket in the blazer to take out something.

All of sudden, the door to the office open and two people that I don't expect for them to come that hampered my movement and greet them.

"Yo, wasn't next class about to start,  Ayanokoji, Horikita."

I wave my hand to both of them. Ayanokoji, with that stoic face, reply with same wave hand while Horikita just stare at me after she's open the door.

"It's supposed to be that. But right now, our classmates are discussing how to increase our class points. But, both of us won't participate."

He said that while looking at Horikita. Hmm, I get the gist of his situation. He's babysitting Horikita. But, Horikita was quiet and don't say anything at all since enter the office.

"Erm, Horikita? Earth to Horikita. Are you still here?"

I wave my hand in front of her face before her eyes widen and grab my hand tightly. Her grip was really strong for a women.

"Oww, Horikita that's hurt! Can you please let me go?!"

"It's all your fault for waving your hand like that. Of course, this is just my reflex for self defense. So, there's nothing wrong with it"

"I know. But, could you let go off my hand. It's certainly hurt me a lot."

She reduce her grip strength but still don't release my hand.

"Ne~Yuki-kun. I have been wondering  but why do you wear this wristband?"

I pulled off my hand from her quickly.

"Is it weird though? I always consider that it's good to be fashionable a bit. I'm may not look like it. But I'm quite fond with fashion."

It's a lied that I have prepared.

"So, what's the purpose?"

I changed the subject of the topic and get straight to the point.

"Well, I don't want to waste more time. The truth is I wan---"

The loudspeaker came alive with a soothing sound effect, and a robotic
voice issued an announcement that interferes Horikita statement. I personally have thought that she will ask me about that but to be this fast is quite unexpected.

“Ayanokouji-kun, from first-year Class D. Please come see Chabashira-sensei in the faculty office.”

“Looks like the teacher wants to see you.”

I said to Ayanokoji.

"Its seems like that. Well, gotta go... Sorry Yuki for interrupting your rest."

"Ah don't mind."

He then disappears from my sight.

"Why are you still here Horikita?"

I ask her with an apathetic face. I personally want to remain silent but considering her attitude, I will answer her questions as annoying as I can.

"What are your feelings when you have realised the real reason you have been put in Class D?"

I stare at her face. And she keep her stance by giving the same stare.

"Before that, Horikita. Why do I have to tell you my feelings been placed in Class D?"