Crisis Arise

"Sate Sate Sate! Now what should I do now?"

From here on out, I have a few options that I can choose.

Option A: Ask for shelter from Class B. According to Horikita, we are currently ally with them so there's literally no problem if I ask for a temporary stay. But, the downside is the freedom for me to move freely probably gonna being restricted though I don't have to claim all those spot anymore.

Option B: Stay at the beach. Easily spot by enemy but they can't resort to violence to me as that place also being monitor by teachers.

Option C: Freely live in the jungle not being restricted by anything.

Well, I think it'll be pretty nice to know more a bit with other classes. So, option A it is. Then, I walk towards the Class B camp area.

As I arrived there, far from the camp, I saw something that is rare to be seen from my class.

Unity...

Every single one of them does their works without any whining and done it wholeheartedly. Wow, this is just simply amazing.

Then, I saw a man of average height with violet-bluish hair and purple eyes, busy instructing the class so that there will not be chaos. The way he handle them are almost like Hirata himself but he appeared to be thoughtful and careful person opposite with Hirata that always trustful and can be said that he ready to sacrifice everything.

"Ohh, it's rare to see someone's here. What are you doing?"

A long pink hair girl suddenly found me observing the class. Ehh, wasn't this the girl that behind the gym with Ayanokoji, if I'm right?

"Ohh, I'm just wondering if I can ask for shelter from you guys."

"Ehh!? Why?!"

After that, I told her how I have been outcast and about the underwear's theft incident.

"Ohh, you really have rough, right? I think there's no problem if you join us. Let me ask, other first."

She walk in front of me while giving me a reassuring smile. In confusion, I ask her.

"Was it alright for you to trust me that easily?"

She turn hers back and face me, putting her finger on her lip. Damn, she's really hot.

"I mean, do you have any reasons to lie?"

"..."

"If no, then there's nothing for us to worry about."

Again, her bright smile shine again. Does she really this kind? Her kindness has no.. facade. She's just a genuine person with a pure kindness. This is the first time I see people like this.

"Oh, I forgot to ask. What's your name? My name is Ichinose Honami."

"Ah, I'm sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Yuki Natsu. Nice to meet you."

"Me too, nice to meet you Yuki-kun"

Then, Ichinose call the purple hair guy which he immediately comes. As he see me, he just nod as a greeting to me.

"Yuki-kun. This is Kanzaki Ryuji. And Kanzaki-kun, this is Yuki Natsu."

"If I recall, you're from Class D, right? Are you friends with Horikita and Ayanokoji, perhaps?"

"Ah, looks like you have know a bit or two about me. Me and those two are not really on that relationship, but I feel at ease talk with both of them compare to others classmates."