Spying An Idol

The day of the trial come. The person that will involve during the trial will be Sudou, Horikita and Ayanokoji as a request from Horikita herself with Sakura as the witness. The discovery of Sakura was the witness really cause a havoc as nobody even expecting her as the witness. Secondly, the person that don't know who Sakura is, are the most surprised one as they just know Sakura is one of their classmate.

After Hirata sends his good luck to the trial team, he approaches me.

"Yuki-kun. Do you have time now? Or you have your club?"

"Oh, don't worry I got a week full of rest cause my hands still in recovering"

I showed him my bandage hand to him.

"Oh, I forgot. But does it will affect your participation for the tournament?"

"Well, if it's happen then there's no helping it. But, I'm sure I'm going to heal before the day of selection. So, I believe you want to talk about something else, right?"

"You're really amazing, Yuki-kun. You can read all my intention."

"Well, it's because your face has give me all the answer that I want."

He took a deep breath before continue.

"Let me get this straight. Do you already know that Sakura is the witness? And do you witness the incident?"

He and in a low voice and sound which I really appreciate. I don't want any third party know about this.

"That's right"

Well, there's absolutely no reason to lie him.

"So, how do you know it was her all along?"

"Before that, mind if I ask a question?"

"Nope. You can just ask me and I'll try my best to answer."

"Why do you claim that I know the identity of the witnesses?"

"Oh, that's. Remember when I invite you to join with us to find evidence or any witness, you decline my invitation and said.. 'And it's just useless attempt if you wanted to find someone outside from your view and circle' or something along that line."

"So, what can you get from that?"

"At that time, I thought you were just lazy to talk with other people. But you mentioned "useless attempt" which makes me thinking. You can just said that it's to much troublesome or a pain and yet you use "useless attempt"."

"Secondly, "outside from your view and circle". This is the biggest clue you give. You mention my view, where at that time, I'm currently talking to you which is in my view. And then circle. I don't get it what it's mean until all of us know Sakura is the witness."

"That's all"

I give him an oblivious look.

"Hmm, 7 out of 10. But, you get the core of its, so it's doesn't really matter."

"Then, please answer mine"

"Since Chabashira-sensei announced to our class about Sudou case. And when you guys thinking about making a group to search for evidence."

"So, if you have know this all along, then why you don't want to tell us everything? Why you keep it to yourself?"

"..."

Silence filled our surroundings. Even though the class is still quite noisy, but our surroundings certainly is quiet.

"For the classmate... I should say. And for Sakura-san and Sudou sake."