Devil's Deal

"Oi, wake up. Yuki-kun, wake up."

"5. Mmminutes more. Just 5 minutes. I proooomissse"

Its can't be helped that I'm a bit sleepy right now. I just want more sleep right now. Even in this heat, I just keep sleeping as I'm pretty tired after what I've done few hours ago.

And, I can't even have good sleep as our tent stank like sweat. Fortunately, we’d formed the tent with a mesh material because it allowed for the night breeze to blow through. But once the night had ended, the temperature rose significantly.

But, sleep is heaven and I'll not gonna miss this opportunity to sleep. That's what I'm hoping for at least.

SPLASHHH!!!

"What the hell are you doing!! I'm trying to get some sleep now!!"

As I open my eyes, I saw Sudou with an empty bottle in his hand. With his mischievous smile, he said.

"Oi, hurry up! We have roll call a few minutes. Just get your ass up right now."

As he finished that, he get out of the tent and went to his friends.

Damn, now my jersey soaking. I hope I have another spare.

Shit!!! I forgot we only have two pairs and currently my former jersey, I just let it dry at the clothes hanger. No other choice it seems. I have to bear with it until roll call end.

After wash my face and have some fruits, I wait for the roll call to end and quickly remove my shirt off and hang it out at the hanger.

"Oya~. What's the matter leader? Are you perhaps getting wet?"

Yamauchi came to me with an annoying smile.

Ahhh, why do I have to face all of this annoyance early in the morning? I really don't have time for all of this. I only got what, about 1 hour of sleep. Please don't disturb me... I pray in my heart many time.

"Oi, your wristbands also are soaking. You better dry it too. Let me help y--"

As he touches my wristband, I slap his hand quite hard.

"Please, Yamauchi. Stay away from me."

With a cold and deep voice, I warn him with a clear warning and with a bit of threat in it.

Because of that, he squeals and move aback. The people that enjoying their breakfast stopped looking at us. Ignoring all the gaze, I pick up my breakfast and eat it near Ibuki.

"Where's your clothes?"

Ibuki seems not disturb by my appearance that was half naked and just stare at me.

"I'm really unlucky. Both of my clothes were soaking heavily. Thanks to someone."

I glance at Sudou who is currently persuading Yamauchi that still in shock state.

Was I'm going overboard?

"Huh. I pity you. Must be hard having classmates that are like that."

"You can say it again"

I nodded in agreement towards her statement.

“What the hell, you guys?!”

Ike's angry voice boomed through out the campsite.

"It seems we have some unwelcome visitors. Hmm, wasn't that your classmates, Ibuki?"

"Eh?!"

Before I know it she has gone from my sight and I saw a bit of her blue hair entered the tent. I look back at the two guys and slowly recognise both of them.