Keikaku Doori

"There's no doubt. It's a scam. 100% a scam. Fake"

"Well, there's nothing I can do about it. She's really a dignified introvert. You remember right when Kushida approach her. She's totally reject her and try to run away. And what an unfortunate girls, her camera fell and apparently it's need to be repaired."

"And is that why I have to spend my weekend in this hot weather? With you?"

"Do you really that mad have to spend time with me? It's really not a problem, right?"

"Do you know what's that mean?!! It's mean that we have a d-d-da-date. People will think that we're a
c-c-couple you know that."

"Don't worry. That's why I'm wearing this to disguise myself up. And you also looks like someone else when you let loose your hair without tying them."

"Is it that bad? My hairs.."

She embarrassed a little while playing with her purple hair.

Damn! Was she really that hot? I just realise that she's really pretty. And with a light blue dress, it's really goes well with her purple hair. I never thought that I'm friend with someone beautiful.

Take it easy?! Relax. Calm down. In the end, we're just friend. It'll be bad if our relationship advance to that.

"Looks. It seems that Sakura has meet with Kushida and who's that guy?  I never know about him."

Kamuro stop playing with her and mention the situation that occurred.

"Ayanokoji. That's his name. Well, you can say that he has that ordinary guy attitude."

"Heh. Well he looks good."

But, your face never said it at all. How can you say that with a straight face?

"Well they are on the move. You should go now."

"Okay, if anything happens, call me."

Kamuro follow them from behind with a pretty quite a distance. It's pretty risky if we tailed them with more than 1 people. Plus, it's a bad thing if someone saw me with Kamuro. At the moment, my relationshio with Kamuro and Hashimoto is still a secret. After a few minutes, she makes a call and I answer it.

"So, what's happen?"

"They're at the shop right now and one of the staff is checking Sakura's camera."

"So, it's normal right?"

"If it's only just that.."

"Hmm, what do you mean?"

"Well, it's pretty hard to explain, so I'll send you a video."

She end the call and instantly, I got a message from her. I open the video and saw a guy who supposed to be the staff with Sakura, Kushida and Ayanokoji. From the video it's seems that Kamuro records them really close to the target. She's really talented doing this kind of things. It's seems my choice is correct.

I spend about 3 minutes watching the video.

"Ahh, so that's why she suddenly stopped."