He's Really a Pain

The club form, I have successfully submit them. They inform that I can join the meeting and training starts tomorrow. Fortunately, I heard that the club first tournament will be on the summer break after our summer vacation. But, this club never really get far from Regional Championship.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that the club I'll join is...

"Geekk. Why are you here?"

Why I have to meet her at the time I don't want to see her.

"I'm the one who should ask you. You're not even in any club but here you are in club rooms. Are you stalking somebody? Or are you looking for me?"

"You really thinks me that badly right Kamuro. I have feelings you know. My feelings aren't strong you know. And hmm, I think I may want to see you after all. Oh yeah, I have just register a club. Sports at that."

"Oh. That's good for."

Kamuro muttered something that I can barely hear it and for some reason her face blush a little.

"Did you have a fever? Your face is red though."

I move my face close to her that our nose almost touch each other. She doesn't move a bit even though she knows I'm already that close to her. It's not like I'm gonna do anything.

"Kamu--, ohh my. It's looks like I'm interrupting something."

A voice that I don't know who's the owner enter my ears. Kamuro suddenly push my face to the side that make me a little shocked but I let her do it.

"Sakayanagi. Don't worry. There's nothing happening between us."

Sakayanagi. Who's that? I look behind me and saw a loli petite girl wear a black hat. She's have her cane on her hand, so she's probably crippled. But, that doesn't make her presence diminished. Her aura and presence, I can fairly say that it was almost the same as Horikita Manabu. But, there's something more to it that I can't comprehend.

"It doesn't seem like nothing at all. Its more like he's trying to kiss you. Fufufu"

"Ha. I rather die than kiss for a thousand years."

"So does that mean after 1000 years, you'll allow me to kiss you."
I teased her, and it's never bored me seeing her expression that can quickly changed. And besides its much better than seeing her grumpy face.

You said that but your face says otherwise. You're really a bad liar.
Sakayanagi just laugh a bit before look at me. She stared at my wristband but then immediately looks back at Kamuro.

"Sakayanagi-san, right. I'm sorry if I take your friend precious time."

As I said that, there's a shocking blow to my side. The pain was sudden and
intense. I look at Kamuro that have a disgusted face.

"I'll never befriend with her even death is my only option."

"Anyway, you has finished with your club right. If you want something to talk with him, I'll be waiting for you at the entrance."

"Well, you can do whatever you want. I need to go back to the gym. I forgot that I left behind something there."

As I walk to the gym, I noticed Ayanokoji with who that girl. She's really beautiful for a girl. Her long pink hair that blow away by wind makes her more elegant. Her cheerful smile can make any boys heart melt. Damn! Relax, me. Relax.

Wait a minute...

Why do both of them, behind the gym? Don't tell me...

They are COUPLE!!!!