Chapter 25 ~ Twisted Fate

*A.N. Chapter might be shorter than the usual! Meaning under 1000 words!*

Agent 3's (Sarah's) P.O.V:

Mike and I had planned to stay at my parent's house for a week, but our trip had been cut short by an unexpected event...

~

*A.N. A tiny bit of smut too..?*

Smiling comfortably, I snuggled up in Mike's arms as he gently kissed my forehead.

It was already the evening of the following day, and we both decided to relax this day and just chill. We were in the main living room on the first floor. It seems as if my parents had got comfortable with Mike showing affection towards me in front of them. "It's just showing them that he does love me.." I blushed shyly to myself, my heart picking up its pace a bit.

I lied on his shoulder as he embraced me in his arms. My tentacles rested on top of his forearms as he held me.

We were both sitting in a comfortable silence as the television went on playing a movie we both had selected.

"We've been through so much.." I thought to myself, thinking about every single event we had gone through previously. Everything, From the nights we cuddled together and the days we've gone out, from the time he got brainwashed, segregated, and treated wrong. From when I left him alone without telling him in advance and not letting him know I was okay.  From when we confessed to each other, when we were only best friends.

From when we first met.

"Hey Mike? I have something important to tell you.."

Mike, taking his focus away from the movie, turned towards me and grinned happily when he noticed my smile. "What is it babe..?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Sarah."

Slowly, I placed my lips onto his and embraced him tighter in my arms. I could feel him gently squeeze me as he held me tightly. Our lips slowly connected and began to move on their own.

My love for him was just growing with each passing second that went by. I simply loved this octoling too much. I want him, and only him.

My hands slowly released him from my embrace and traveled up to the sides of his head. Gently and lovingly, I played with his hair and scratched the back of his head, which he was clearly enjoying based on how his body relaxed onto mine. I was now laying down on my back, my head resting on the armrest of the couch. He eagerly pushed into the make out session more, enjoying it as much as I was. His body hovered over mine as Mike's lips relentlessly kissed mine. My face reddened more and more with each passing second. Why did my body feel so hot against his?

I moved my hands down his head to the bottom of his shirt, and carefully slid my hands underneath. My hands curiously explored his body once more, trying to remember the feeling of his body. Feeling his toned chest and stomach will never get old to me. My fingers slowly caressed his body, his breath now getting heavier. "I swear..you get more and more buff with each time we do this.." I giggled playfully. Mike chuckled along with me for a bit, blushing as well, before quickly moving on.

Without hesitation this time, the octoling slipped his hands under my shirt too as he once again pressed his lips on mine.

His hands lovingly massaged and caressed me underneath, making my breaths quicken.

Mike broke the kiss again, and looked at me with pure love in his eyes. "May I...?" He asked softly, now moving his head right below my jaw. I could feel his heavy breaths on my neck, giving me tingles throughout my entire body. "Y-Yea.." I whispered back, letting out a tiny moan by accident. I felt his warm lips up against my upper neck now and slowly traveling up and down it multiple times. He would do the same thing I did last time, gently kissing and sucking a bit every once in awhile. Both of our breaths quickened and got heavier as we went on.