Chapter 1💙💚

decentwriterkinda2

Louis POV

I am the most feared Pirate of the Seven Seas. However the story of how I became that person is another one.
This is the story of how I fell for the Prince of England and what happened...

"Liam!" I yell and soon my first mate and best friend Liam enters my office.

"You called?" He asks grinning.

"Yes." I answer. "Anyways... I just read the newspaper from a few weeks ago. Harry was presented as an Omega. The King seems to be enraged. But for me that's perfect, as I am an Alpha. Also look at this adorable picture of him, wearing a beanie." I smile fondly. The prince of England, such a sweet creature, that I may have fallen for.

"You really did fall hard this boy didn't you." It was more a statement than a question.

"I nevermind." I am well aware that I am blushing, but decide to ignore it. " Here it also said that the Royal Family will be traveling to Spain in two weeks. That would be tomorrow."

Liam looks at me confused. "So?"

"So, that is our chance to kidnap him. Tell Dani to set course to Spain." I say in a serious tone and Liam shakes his head.

"We are not kidnapping the Prince!"

I growl at him and my eyes turn red for a second. "Captain's orders"

Even though Liam is an Alpha as well I still have the higher rank as Captain and Head Alpha of our pack, the Shadow Pack. He may be my best friend,but he still has to follow my orders, so he sighs and leaves, to tell Danielle my order.

That evening:
The Royal Ship, the Duke is in sight. Cautiously, with the help of the fog, we get closer to it and they haven't spotted us yet. Right now we are preparing ourselves for the attack, meaning all of us are on the upper deck and waiting for my command.

"1,2,3, attack!" We grab the ropes and swing ourselves over to the other ship. Before the guards, that come running, can react my crew starts knocking them out one by one. Liam, Ashton, our Quartermate and I separate ourselves from the rest and head to the sleeping quarters where we think Harry is. As soon as we are there, I start opening random doors, the first one being Gemma's.

"Oops, wrong door!" I smirk at her reaction, close the door again and move onto the next one.

I open it and see Harry in one bed and his best friend, a Beta called Niall and he's Irish, in the other one. Carefully I move closer and my inner Alpha is chanting one word that made stop dead in my tracks. "Mate!"
Liam who followed me inside the cabin, while Ashton was outside as a look out, pushed me on.

"Hurry up!!" He whisper- shouted.

I move even closer and admire Harry's features. Then I pick him up and my inner Alpha feels so satisfied with the closeness of the Omega. Surprisingly Harry didn't wake up. Liam grabs Niall and puts a hand over his mouth, to keep him from screaming.

Quickly we run onto the upper deck again, where we see the royal guards and the King knocked out, while the Queen was tied to a pole with a terrified look on her face.

Safely we climb back onto our ship, "A Shadow in the Night" or A.S.I.T.N. for short. Niall and Harry are staying in one of the cabins with two beds. Once we are in the cabin, I gently lay Harry down, making sure he is comfortable and then stroke over his hair, inhaling his sweet vanilla scent. I feel two bumps and to my surprise, I see two small cat ears sticking out of his hair and. Also, something was moving underneath the blanket, I checked and saw a long dark brown tail moving from side to side. Harry is a hybrid! After realizing that, I decide to leave, smiled at him one last time, noticing that he was purring and unbeknownst to me, Niall, who was lying in the other bed, seemingly sleeping,had been watching my every move.

Tell me what you think and remember to treat people with kindness❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🌺🦋🦋🌈🏳️‍🌈