Chapter 8💚💙

Louis POV
2 months later:
About 2 months since Harry's heat have passed, we are smoothly sailing with no problems. Sadly our supplies, especially the food is running out. I would say Niall is behind the dissapearence of the food and the closest kingdom is... England. None of us want to go there, but we have to as we'll only make it back to England with the supplies left.

"Harry? We are returning to England, our supplies are running low." I tell my mate. " I have to ask you something?"

"Yes?" He responds, wrapping his tail around me, ears perked up listening concentrated.

"I know we are mated and everything, but as hard this is, if you want I could bring you back to your family. You deserve a life with your family, not with an Outlaw." I tell him, my heart breaking just saying those words.

"Louis not like Harry anymore?" He whispers. Immediately I pull him closer into a hug, trying to comfort him.

"No! I love you kitten, but I want you to be happy." I mumble into his hair, loving his scent.

"Harry happy with Louis! Harry love Louis!" He says with determined to convince me. " Harry miss mummy and Gem, but not King. King mean to Harry."

"I'm glad. I just wanted to make sure that you're happy here, because this is the last time we're ever going to England again.( a/n hahaha, that's what he thinks)

"Oh. Alright!" Harry replies, still a little confused, but relieved. " Harry go eat some lunch now. Louis come with Harry?"

"Of course." Hand in hand we walk to the dining room. There we sit down and I tell the crew that we're going to England.

" You are going to have to extra careful. Harry and Niall are probably reported missing and they will try to capture anyone of us, to get him back." Liam says, concerned and then mentions that he and Zayn will be unavailable.

"Don't worry, Liam. It will go just fine." Ashton assures him. "Louis will lead the crew tomorrow night, right?"

"Yes, I will. Z, Liam, Nialler and Harry will stay onboard the A.S.I.T.N." I nod and Harry suddenly scrunches his nose.

"Food not smell good." We were having fish, a dish that Harry usually enjoyed.

"Did Louis knock you up?!" Niall blurts out. All heads turn to us.

"I- it's none of your business, if he's pregnant." I growl at him, laying an arm around Harry's shoulders, protectively.

"Actually, it is. Since you said I would be the uncle." Niall continued to annoy me.

"Harry, we're eating in my cabin. I'm not on the mood to deal with Niall." Harry smiled and asked if he could have some bananas, which I gave him.

Sarah's POV
The next night:
We were back in England. Out of all the crew members I was the least excited to go. I knew that he would find me, but I had no choice,but to go. And I was right, once I separated from the rest of the crew, to get the supplies I was assigned to get, a cold voice spoke behind me.

"We meet again." It spoke and shivers ran down my spine." How are you?"

"Worse, now that you're here." I hold my head high. Out of the shadows, two hooded figures appear.

"Is everything going according to plan?" One of them asks.

"I suppose so, but weren't the sirens a little too much." The other one answers.

"Never. It is important that we stall them, now tell us where you are going next?" I sigh, there was no way out, so I tell them abd they leave satisfied.

Louis' POV
The streets of England were kind of empty at night and we stayed in the dark alleys, getting the supplies and stealing, if nessecary. I hear soft footsteps behind me and see a small black cat, with green eyes following me.

"Aren't you a cute?" I coo. Maybe I should keep it, it didn't seem to have a home and we did have some rats in our ship. Also, Harry would be excited to have a kitten. So I picked it up and it climbed on my shoulder, sitting there not moving.

"Hey, you!" Voices shouted behind me. Shit! I started running back the way I came, wincing, because the cat clawed herself to me. The rest of the crew had started to reunite and met me near the docks. We climbed on the ship, faster than ever, with Dani running straight to the steering wheel, while Calum and Micheal started lifting the anchor. All of us were out of breath, but when we saw the guards, that we're getting smaller in the distance, just standing there not being able to do anything, we had to laugh, waking up Harry, who came out of the cabin, sleepily and rubbing his eyes. Then he saw the cat on my shoulder and his mouth fell open.

"A kitten!" He came over to me and started petting it. "Can Harry give it name?"

"Of course, darling" I smiled, I knew he'd like the surprise. " I got you a distant cousin."

Harry hissed and slapped my chest, but after realizing what he did, he bared his neck, showing his submissive Omega side.

"Aww, don't worry, kitten" I grabbed the cat and set it down.

"Harry call it Dusty." We followed Dusty to our cabin, where she layed down on our bed and fell asleep. Wow, she thought she was the Queen. Harry joined her and I layed down next to him, after earning a scratch from Dusty for moving the blanket.
We fell asleep, sailing away from England.

Thoughts?💙💚