Epilogue 💚💙🏳️‍🌈

This is it: the epilogue and last part of this book.

Louis' POV

Two years have passed since our wedding, we have returned to sea, a year ago. Our pups are two years old and growing bigger and stronger every day.

I am still the captain of the A.S.I.T.N II, while Liam became the captain of his own ship, the Midnight Shadow. Together we sail around the world and around the realms.

Fizzy had been presented an alpha last year, just like Lottie and the two usually traveled on the Midnight Shadow, they had become skilled fighters.

Life was wonderful at the moment, a few minor changes in our lives but nothing bad.

Harry and I had decided to use heat/rut surpressants to prevent that Harry would get pregnant again. Anne had found a kind Alpha named Robin and they got married a while back, Henry was indeed blind, but he grew to be the strongest one of all the pups.

Zayn and Liam had two little pups, twins, a girl and a boy named Veronica Malik- Payne and Zack Malik- Payne.

Ashton and Luke a little son named Micky Irwin- Hemmings and were expecting again.

Nick and Eleanor had a son called Ethan Calder- Grimshaw.

I smiled to myself, Harry finally allowed us to stop using surpressants, since the pups were old enough. Those four were currently on the Midnight Shadow with their uncles Liam and Zayn.

Ozeania and Darcy had started to train to become fighters, trained by Amy and Dani, two of the best fighters on our ships.

Henry and Felix were also trained, but by Calum and Niall.

"Louis!" Harry came on deck holding a letter. "Look Kevin just delivered a letter."

"From who??"

"Gemma and Alejandro." He impatiently ripped it open and read it silently and gasped. "I'm gonna be an uncle, again.

"Wait, really?" I peaked over his shoulder, reading the letter, indeed, Gemma announced that she was expecting an heir to the throne.

"That's wonderful." I laughed and wrapped my arms around Harry's waist and started sucking a love bite on his neck.

Warning!! No leen😁😁

His scent started to become stronger and he whined slightly, I smelled that he was becoming wet. My eyes turned red and I growled into his ear.

"Let's go to our cabin, princess." I picked him and carried him inside to our cabin.

As soon as I locked the door, I started getting him out of his clothes, only leaving on his lace panties.

The next morning:

I woke up with a wet heat surrounding my 🍆🙊 and when I opened my eyes and looked down I saw Harry sucking on my 🍌😏, whimpering.

"F*ck, kitten." I moaned out lowly, loving the feeling and he continued, till I almost came.

Then he pulled away and looks at me with giant glazed over eyes, innocently as if he didn't just give me a bl*wjob.

I smelled the slick dripping out of his 🍑 hole and I grabbed him by the waist, kissing him sloppily.

"Hands and knees, baby." I ordered and he turned around willingly, sticking his🍑 up and letting me see his hole.

I loved the sight of him already being so wet for me. Carefully I lined myself up with his entrance, after lubing up my🍌😳.

Slowly I pushed in, hearing Harry purr loudly and then letting out a moan.

"I'm gonna knot you and fill you up with my pups, again." I growled at him, while thrusting in and out.

"Yes, Alpha, knot me!!" He let out a high whine and then came, making me feel his hole clench around my 🍆😳😏 and my knot started growing, catching Harry's rim.

My knot popped, buried deep in my mate, who fell onto the mattress, with me on top of him.

"My beautiful mate." I whispered into his ear.

Two month later:

I walked out on deck and saw all four pups waiting in a neat row with Harry behind them, all of them appearently waiting for me.

"What is going on?" I walked over to Harry, kissing him.

"Dad, papa!!" Darcy groaned, while covering her eyes.

"Sorry, darling." I broke the kiss after a minute.

"We have some news for you." Harry admitted and the pups clapped excitedly.
They ran inside and came back with a large sign.

"You'll be a dad again." I read the sign and then squealed.

"Are you happy??"

"Yes!! You just made me the happiest man in all the realms." I kissed him again and then leaned down to kiss his belly.

Dusty walked over from the other side of the deck, saw us kissing and the pups looking at her, and ran away as fast as she could, the four running after her.

I laughed and looked over the ocean with my mate, life was good.

The end💚💙

Thoughts?💙💚

I can't believe that I finished this story. Special thanks to @decentwriterkinda2 for reading, commenting and voting ♥️♥️♥️

This story was originally finished 11.07. 2020💙💚💙💚