Chapter 4 💚💙

Louis' POV:

4 days later my rut was finally over. It was on of the most terrible ones so far, knowing that Harry was there, but not with me. The first thing I do,when Liam lets me out, is take a bath. After I'm clean, I check Harry's and Niall's room, but he's not there. It's still early,  but breakfast is most likely over. I walk into the dining room, just in case. There I see one person still sitting... Harry!

"Hi?" I hear a squeal, suddenly I'm on the floor, with Harry on top of me, hugging me tightly.

"Harry miss Louis soooo much!!" He says happily, now that I'm back.

"I missed you too, princess!" Carefully I try to stand up, without letting go of Harry, but I fail and we land on the ground and I groan.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything?" Niall was standing by the door, kind of covering his eyes.

"Nope. Just trying to get up." Harry was sitting on me and looking content.

"Hold on tight!" I tell Harry and he giggles. This time I manage to get up and I see Niall grinning.

"You two are so cute together!"

"Thanks!"

Niall leaves us and Harry and I take a walk outside, his tail wrapped around my waist, not wanting to let me go.

"Why Louis gone for 4 days?" He asks.

"Well, you see, kitten, I...uhm" I stutter, but then I clear my throat. "My rut came, Liam locked me in, so that I don't hurt you accidentally."

"Rut is when an Alpha desperately needs an Omega, right?" I was surprised that he already kind of knew what a rut is.

"Yes, that's right. Who told you?" I'm sure that it wasn't Liam, maybe Niall or Ashton.

"Niall, told me. And Niall mention heat? What is heat?"

"Heat is when it's hot." He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "It is when an Omega needs an Alpha's knot. Omegas like you, get their heats every 5 months, while Alpha's like me get their ruts, every 3 months. A heat lasts  3 days and a Rut 4 days. Did you already get your first heat?"

"No. What is a knot?" He admits embarrassed and ashamed?

"That's alright. It will come when it comes and when it does I will help you through it." I reassure him. " Also, mated couples, like Ashton and Luke or Liam and Zayn, get their heats/ruts at the same time, it makes it easier for an Omega to get pregnant. And a knot... you'll see." I try my best to explain.

"Ok." He saw Liam coming over and waved at him.

"Hello, you two." He smiles at us and then updated me, about everything, that had happened while I was gone.

Niall's POV

I saw Harry, Louis and Liam standing by the railing, talking. Liam left soon and Harry and Louis were standing very, very closely next to each other, looking out over the ocean. Harry had his tail wrapped around Louis and he had his arm wrapped around the Omega's waist. I smiled fondly, those two were adorable and my ship was finally starting to sail.

"Louis, could I talk to you for a minute, under four eyes?" I walked over to them and send Harry an apologetic look, he was glaring at me.

"Sure!" He follows me to the other side of the ship. "What's up?"

"I have decided to stay on the A.S.I.T.N. with all of you!" He looks a little surprised.

"I thought Harry had already decided that you are staying."

"Yup, he did. I wasn't okay with it, but now I'm sure, that I want to stay here." I tell him.

"What about your family?" Louis asks slightly concerned.

"They always knew I wanted an adventure. My older brother Greg will take over the Irish throne, he even has an heir already." I smile a little sadly, thinking about them. "I will miss them and they will miss me but oh well."

Louis and I keep talking for a while, but then Harry  starts coming over, I think he got jealous.

"Harry has fallen for you just as hard as you have fallen for him, he just doesn't realize it yet. I want to be the uncle when your first pup is born." He gulps, visibly uncomfortable.

"We're not that far yet."

I laugh loudly at his reaction.

"Well, anyways, I hope that you two will stay together forever!"

"I'm glad that you are okay with a relationship between me and Harry."

"Obviously!" He then walks towards Harry and the two keep walking around, whispering who knows what into each other's ears.

Boring chapter, but 🤷🏾‍♀️
Thoughts?💚💙🏳️‍🌈