Chapter 19💙💚

Characters deaths in this chapter...

Louis' POV
"It's a pity, isn't it that all our loved ones leave us." A sinister voice was heard behind us...

"Stan!!"

"Glad you still recognize me after all these years." He chuckled.

"What do you want?" I growled warningly, as he came closer.

"Harry! Come here!!" Behind Stan, Sarah appeared.

"Sarah??" She looked at me with big, empty eyes, almost as if she were...

"Everyone here is brainwashed." Stan grinned.

While I processed those words, suddenly Stan lunged forwards, grabbed Harry and forced a clear liquid down his throat.
Harry coughed loudly and held his head, seeming to get dizzy.

"What was that??" I shouted at Stan and he just shrugged.

"A reverse potion."

"A reverse potion for what??" I asked, kneeling back down, to comfort my mate.

"A love potion." As he said that, it dawned on me.

"He was under the influence of a love potion?!"

"But of course. Did you actually think he could love you??" He laughed maniacally. "Also it's a miracle what the rare black rose can do, right Sarah?"

"Yes, the black rose, if mixed into a drink, without any other ingredients is a deadly poison. " She explained, head hanging low." The victim will be killed after suffering, within the span of two weeks."

"You, you killed my mother!!", I shouted at him, standing up again, spitting into his face.

"Hmm, well, Sarah made the poison, but yes I did." He pulled out a knife." And now that her service is done, she is no longer a use to me."

He stabbed her with the knife and I watched as she fell to the ground, her limp body lying there.

"No!"

"Yes." He smiled at me and left.

I was tempted to follow him, but instead I turned to Harry. He looked confused about where he was and then looked down at himself, seeing the ring, his swollen belly and feeling the mating mark on his neck.
Then he looked at me.

"Why am I here? Who are you and were you the one who mated me?" Harry asked, cautiously.

"Yes, I am. And you came here with me."

"Was I under any spell??"

"Under the influence of a love potion...yes."

He looked down and then at me.

"We will have to break the bond." Breaking the bond with your mate, especially if it's your soulmate was painful.

"I am aware of that." I answered in a sad tone and he just nodded.

Harry got up, still holding the dagger, looked at me one last time and left too.

I thought about pitying myself, but then I decided against it. Instead I went after Stan and found him outside.

A random sword was lying on the ground and I grabbed it, raising it against Stan, but he was prepared for the attack and with one swift movement knocked it out of my hand.

"Why did you feel the need to take everything dear to me away?"

"You were always the golden boy, a known Alpha since birth, you could transform, in short I was jealous." Then he continued after a short pause.

"I had you kicked out, then brainwashed everyone making them believe that you and Shawn were lost. Then I met the King and he wanted to get rid of his son, afterwards I found Sarah and brainwashed her as well. And then she told me all about you and Harry.... So all I had to do was tell the King, get him to travel overseas and well, you'd do the rest."

"What about the love potion?"

"It was one that would work on Harry, with the first Alpha he'd see." Stan wasn't facing me, but I knew he was smirking." The King blindfolded dear Harry, locked him in his cabin after giving home the potion."

"And the Queen?"

"Brainwashed. And you believed everything... You dirty wolf."

"Dirty, I bathe quite frequently, thank you." I transformed, taunting him, as he couldn't, he grabbed the sword, but before he could throw it, a dagger came flying, stabbing him in the back, going as far as to pierce his heart, killing him instantly.

"Harry!" I saw my mate standing there, arm still outstretched from throwing the dagger, on hand resting on his belly, protectively.

"I know... I remember. The memories came back after I had left the hospital room." He didn't even look at Stan's body. "You treated me with nothing but kindness and I fell for you, love potion or not. And we will not break our bond, never."

"I love you kitten and I always will." I started crying, happier than ever before and he came over to me, holding me.

"I love you too." He whispered and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

After a while, we stood up hand in hand and I noticed that he was taller than me. Just a little bit though.

"I'm excited to have these pups, they move around so much." Harry smiled happily and then yawned.

"Mhm, me too." I tenderly kissed his belly and he laughed as it tickled him.

We went to the pack house, informing the rest of the pack about what happened.As Stan was dead, the brainwashing was lifted, but yet the pack was falling apart....

If that night Harry and I did some things, well no one knows.

Daisy, Phoebe, Lottie and Fizzy would come to live with me and Harry in the palace, we had decided.

The next two weeks we stayed in Doncaster, attending my mum's funeral and Sarah's as well. Stan was burned and his name wouldn't be named again, he would now be known as the one who must not be named.

A new head alpha and Luna were chosen, the former Luna, Stan's mate wasn't banished, but she now had the lowest rank.

Thoughts??💙💚

Sad news, three chapters left and then this story will be over and done.😭

One question: smut or not in the epilogue???