Chapter 21💙💚

Louis' POV

Today is the big day, we were getting married. One month ago our pups were born and they are growing steadily.

To say that I was nervous, would have been an understatement, I was literally dying, what if Harry changed his mind, what if....

"Relax, Louis." Liam tried to calm me down, as we were getting ready.

Lottie and Fizzy came into the room, smiling when they saw me in my suit, they had been taking care of Ozeania and Darcy, who were giggling at their aunties.

"Harry loves you and you love Harry, brother. Nothing will go wrong, geez, you're more nervous then you were when Harry had the pups." Lottie sat down on one of the chairs, playing with her niece.

"But..." I started again, but this time Zayn shushed me.

"You will shut up now, get ready and then you'll marry Harry. Period." I was a little shocked at the Omega, who was pregnant, Liam confessed to me, he was usually quiet and didn't say much.

"Alright, you're all right. Nothing can go wrong, I think." Just in that moment Ozeania started crying and I rushed to her, lifting her up and tickling her a little, making her laugh and smile again.

I looked at my baby girls proudly.

"Felix and Henry are with Anne, Harry, Daisy and Phoebe right??"

"Yes and Amy is with them as well. We can barely separate her from Felix.... Although she always calls him Felix Felicis, why we don't know." Liam laughed and I had to laugh a little too.

"Come on! Let's get this show on the road." Fizzy got everyone to get up and out of the room.

Narrator's POV

"Do you think he'll change his mind??" Harry was anxiously biting his bottom lip, while looking at himself in the mirror.

Anne was holding Henry and she just smiled calmly.

"Nope. He won't change his mind and if he will, then I'm sure Lottie will personally rip his head off."

Lottie had been presented as an Alpha a few days ago and everyone was sure that Fizzy would be presented as one as well.

"Can I hold Felix now??" Niall begged Amy, who instantly held him away from him.

"You dropped him once remember "

"I didn't drop him, Harry caught him in time."

Gemma laughed at Niall and Harry glared at Niall.

"You can hold him, just don't drop him." He clapped excitedly and stretched his arms out so that he could hold him and Amy carefully and reluctantly handed over Felix.

Anne glanced over the people there and made sure every little detail was perfect. Once she was satisfied the group headed to the clearing in the woods where Louis' proposed.

"Wow. This looks great." Harry gasped as he saw the decorated space. He and Anne we're still hidden in the woods as Louis couldn't see him before he walked down the aisle.

The entire crew of the A.S.I.T.N II, plus Nick and Eleanor had been invited. First the actual wedding would be small, bit afterwards in the evening there would be a giant party in the palace and everyone was invited. From all the Kingdoms and all the realms, people would come.

In the clearing decorations of green and blue colors, a chocolate cake with white frosting and green and blue roses was standing on a small table. Everything was perfect, well, Dusty and Martin Lucifer refused to walk down the aisle.

Louis was already waiting for his groom. Liam, his best mate was standing next to Louis, while holding Darcy. Ozeania was sitting with Luke and Ashton, who were expecting as well. Luke seemed to be about a month ahead of Zayn. Everyone had sat down and Niall joined Amy, who had little Felix on her lap, while he held Henry.

The preacher arrived and now the actual ceremony would begin. The first notes of Harry's favorite song 'if I could fly' started to play softly.

Daisy and Phoebe, the flower girls came down the aisle, followed by Fizzy, Lottie and lastly Harry.

As the music became louder, Harry appeared, with his mum, out of the woods and he looked beautiful.

His growing hair was lying perfectly on his shoulders, a flower crown adding the perfect touch. He was wearing a long dress, that was a light blue at the top and fading into a light green.

Harry's green eyes met Louis' blue ones and he smiled timidly, when looking at him.

Louis was wearing a dark blue suit, that fit him perfectly, his hair was elegantly styled, looking better than ever before, a small white rose tucked behind his ear, which was Harry's idea.

His eyes started watering at the beautiful sight in front of him and by the time Harry arrived at the altar, he was crying with happiness as well. They stood next to each other and faced the preacher.

"Louis, would you like to say your vows?"

"Harry I have loved you since I was eighteen, when I had no one, just the ship and a few crew members, who I barely knew at that time, two years after I had been kicked out. You didn't know me, but still I loved you with a my heart.  I vow to love and respect you for the rest of my life and beyond, as my husband, mate and Omega. By the Moon Goddess I promise to protect you and our pups. You are my sun and my moon, my life and strength, I love you more than anything, more than Niall loves food." Louis said and looked lovingly at Harry.

"Hey!!!" Niall shouted.

The preacher turned to Harry, who smiled fondly at Louis.

"Louis, when I met you I was under the influence of a live potion. After I was freed from it and I remembered how you treated me with so much kindness, I fell for you even harder. I realized that I could never love anyone the way I love you and no one would love me the way you do. So by the Moon Goddess I promise to love and respect and love you, for my entire life and beyond." Harry finished, but then added. "And our pups I love them so much."

The preacher continued." Louis do you take Harry to be your mate and husband?"

"Of course I do."

"And Harry do you take Louis to be your mate and husband?"

"Yes, I do."

"Then I pronounce you husband and husband, Alpha and Omega.
You may kiss the prince, pirate."

And that he did. After their passionate kiss, the too drove off in a golden carriage, that had a sign on the back, "Larry, just married"

At the party the only ones who didn't attend it, were Louis and Harry as well as their pups.

Let's just say they had more "important" things to do and the pups were too young to stay up all night. A friend of Anne's took care of them.

Thoughts??💚💙💚💙

This story only has the epilogue left and "love at Hogwarts" will be the book updated daily. Next to that one I would love it if you tell me what story should also be updated or released.

If you wanna know what stories I have unreleased read "my books"😁😁