Chapter 16💚💙

Louis POV

Two months later:

Our vacation is over, we spend the past two months in Spain with Nick, Nick's mate Eleanor and Alejandro. They have been great and relaxing.

Harry is now five months pregnant and his belly is getting so big, way bigger than my mom's when she had Lottie and later Fizzy.

The A.S.I.T.N II is currently sailing back to England, joined by the Duke this time.

While Anne, Nick, Gemma, Alejandro and Eleanor traveled on the Duke, Harry and I, together with the rest of the crew traveled on the A.S.I.T.N II.

Kevin, our messenger pigeon was always busy transporting letters in between the ships. Gemma told us that they had been busy with preparing the weddings, which would be held two weeks after we arrived back in England.

Nick had left his advisor Paul in charge of Spain, so that he could have wedding with his brother and see him getting crowned as King of England, with his Queen Gemma.

Also Anne told me that she was excited to plan our wedding soon and hoped that I proposed soon.

I was planning on proposing soon anyways, but Harry didn't suspect anything. All he wanted now was to sleep with me and eat chocolate.

A day later we arrived in England and after everyone has rested for a night, the weddings and the bond between Spain and England were revealed to the citizens. As well as the king's deaths. The Queen also announced that I was forgiven for my crimes and that I was not only Harry's mate, but his soulmate and father to our pups.

Some people were made at Anne for letting me off the hook and allowing a relationship between me and Harry, but she just said that anyone who can't accept us, can leave the kingdom. Many however cooing about us, saying we were the cutest couple they had ever seen.

Since the reason behind killing the kings had to be revealed, it also had to revealed that Harry was a hybrid. Nobody cared and almost everyone were admiring his ears, as he looked even cuter with them and his tail.

Two weeks later the weddings were held and it was one hell of an event. All the Kingdoms were invited and they partied the entire night, I knew that the next day, they would all be talking about their midnight memories.

Harry and I had to attend it of course as well, I mean he was the prince, but we didn't stay long, Harry had to rest.

One night after the weddings:

"Anne?" I was approaching, the Queen standing on the balcony. " Could I have a word with you?"

"Of course, what's on your mind, Louis?" She waved me closer and we stood on the balcony next to each other, looking over the royal gardens.

"I, I am planning on asking for Harry's hand in marriage. And I'd like your agreements to it." I stuttered a little and Anne laughed.

"Darling, you don't need to ask for my permission. You'd have married him anyways." She laughed a little more and soon I joined in too.

"Thank you Anne."

"You're more than welcome." I turned to leave, but she called me back. "Louis, I have some news for you as well."

"Yes?"

"I'm retiring. Gem and Alejandro will take over the throne tomorrow." I went over to her and hugged her, seeing her eyes becoming teary. "It's better for the Kingdom and for me."

"I know that you made the right decision, it's better like this."

I said goodnight afterwards and walked through the castle to mine and Harry's room.

There I opened a drawer and pulled out a small velvet box. It held a delicate ring with a crown and ship and I really hoped that Harry liked it.

"What Louis doing?" Harry's voice startled me, I hid the box quickly and turned to him, seeing him standing in the door frame of the bathroom.

"Nothing, kitten." I changed into my nightwear, as Harry climbed into the bed.

"Okay??" Harry just snuggled closer to me and we fell asleep, after pulling the covers over our bodies.

Dusty was most likely off somewhere with the Royal Cat Martin Lucifer, so she wasn't with us.

We fell asleep, my hand lying on Harry's belly, him purring louder than ever.

Thoughts??💙💚