Chapter 11 💙💚

Louis' POV

One month later

We are living a calm and happy life on the A.S.I.T.N. with Harry being 3 months pregnant. The crew didn't know yet, but we'll have to tell them soon, because Harry is starting to show.

I have a suspicion that we'll have more than one pup. I smiled at the thought of having little babies on this ship. Even though they will be joined by more babies as Ziam and Lashton, as Niall calls the other mated couples, will probably start a family soon as well. If Zayn is not already pregnant, Liam may have confessed that Zayn forgot to take his pill. Oh, well.

While I was so deep in thought about the future of our ship, I hadn't noticed that my beautiful mate was standing next me, with Dusty in his arms. We just stood there, in comfortable silence (which is so overrated). Suddenly a messenger pigeon landed in the railing, I looked at Harry who was just as confused. It had a letter in his beak and when I stuck out my hand, it dropped the letter into my hand.

"Who send letter?" Harry asked me, putting Dusty down, when I ripped it open.

"It's from...the King. Great!" I sighed. "How did this pigeon even know where we are?"

Harry shrugged and I started reading the letter out loud, becoming more and more angrier, by the minute.

Desmond's letter:

Greetings, Tomlinson,
Finally I have found you and my pathetic excuse of a son. I'll bet he isn't even innocent anymore and pregnant. He was never worthy of being a prince or being loved. I send the pigeon, because I knew that it would find you and all I have to do is follow it. I'm a day's distance away. Once I capture you and have you executed, Harry and his pup will be sold to Simon. Be prepared 'Captain'.

                                     The King
The date said that it was written one day ago.

"Oh I will prepared. You won't get Harry and you most certainly won't sell him or our pups. I growled, eyes bloodred, causing Harry's to glow golden and there were tears forming in them.

It broke my heart seeing him so sad, he deserved to be happy, more than anything.

"Kitten, love, look at me!" He looked at me with teary eyes." All the terrible things that King said, don't believe them. He is wrong. You are a wonderful, kind, amazing person and if the King can't see that, then he is not worth our time. You are also an amazing Omega and you'll be an even better mummy to our pups."

"Louis mean it?"

"Yes! I do and I always will. I love you, princess!" Harry smiled again and laughed. (Mood swings)

"Harry love Louis too! Can Harry keep pigeon?" I laughed as well.

"Why not? I think we'll name him... Kevin!" I kissed him softly and Dusty made the face, that she always does, when we kiss or do more. "Come on, now we need to go tell the crew about the upcoming confrontation with the King."

Together, the four of us went below deck, so that we could talk to the crew. I called everyone to the dining room. As soon as everyone arrived, I got straight to the point.

"Harry and I have good and bad news for you. Which one do you want to hear first?"

"The good news." Everybody shouted.

"Well- I paused for a dramatic effect- Harry's pregnant!"

"I knew it!" Niall shouted and the rest had to laugh, but then they congratulated us. " I better be the uncle!!"

"And the bad news?" Liam sighed after congratulating us.

"The King send a lovely letter, with a whole lot of bullshit, but he said he had found us, that he was going to kill me and sell Harry and our pups to King Simon." They all gasped and looked at each other shocked and speechless.

"I know you will hate me, but I had a feeling that we were being followed by another ship." Sarah spoke. I send her a dirty look.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"You had so many other things on your mind, that I didn't want to worry you any more." She tried to explain.

"Right. That doesn't matter anymore. What we need to do now, is prepare ourselves for the confrontation." I said.

Then there was a gunshot heard outside as well as a familiar screeching.

The King had arrived and the sirens were back...

Thoughts?💚💙

Happy birthday, Fizzy!❤️❤️
May you rest in peace, angel❤️❤️

Ps: Do you have suggestions for baby names. I do have names, but I'd like hear some other ideas as well. Three or four complete names.( Triplets or quadruplets) Only the last name I already have, so first and middle names.😁😁😁