Chapter 6💚💙

Desmond's Pov
In Spain:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S GONE??" Simon yells. "THE DEAL IS OFF! THERE WILL BE NO UNITING THE KINGDOMS!"

Slowly I was getting mad as well.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT HARRY GOT KIDNAPPED!" I raised my voice.

"YOU KNOW THAT THE SEVEN SEAS ARE RULED BY LOUIS TOMLINSON, A ROGUE ALPHA THAT WILL MOST LIKELY RAPE AND IMPREGNATE YOUR SON!" Simon just had to remind me didn't he.

My son was supposed to be a proud Alpha, not a weak, pathetic Omega, a hybrid at that.
Anne had agreed to have one small experiment done on him and we ended up with a hybrid.

"THEY AMBUSHED US,THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHERE WE WERE. WE COULDN'T PREPARE FOR THE ATTACK." I shout, using my Alpha voice.

"Desmond, Simon calm down!" Your shouting isn't going to bring Harry and Niall back." My mate and wife Anne interrupts with a calm voice. " Your sons Nick or Alejandro could marry Gemma, if they agree, to create a unity between Spain and England."

"Your daughter as lovely as she is, is a Beta. My son needs an Omega."

"I fucking know that." I'm fed up with Simon. " Gemma, Anne, we're leaving."

And with that I stormed out of the room, followed by Gemma and Anne. To myself I thought: glad we pulled that off and kept up the act.

Louis' POV
Those bloody sirens were leading us to our deaths. Niall came over to where Harry and I were.

"What are they doing and why?" He asked worried.

"I have no clue." The ship stopped moving and Harry fell over, from the sudden stop, but I caught him before he hit the ground. " Careful, princess!"

A loud voice was heard, a horrendous creature rose out of the water.

"I am the Queen of the Sirens." The creature spoke. "Greetings, Captain Tomlinson, of  " A Shadow in the Night" and Head Alpha of the Shadow Pack"

"Hello?" I looked at her, questioningly, holding Harry as close to me as possible.

"The feud between sirens and werewolves must end I decided. So, to end it you must marry me and I'll sink your ship." She announced. Her assistant tapped her on the shoulder.

"Or I'll sink your ship, not and." The assistant whispered and the "Queen" rolled her eyes.

"Marry me OR I'll sink your ship." I shook my head.

"I'm not marrying you." I spoke in a cold tone." I love Harry and there is nothing you can do to change it."

Enraged she screeched. " So you have chosen death!"

"No! I chose love!" She thought for a while.

"Well, you two are adorable..." She said to us, surprising me and the rest.

"Really?" I questioned her, as I didn't trust her.

She just laughed. "No!" And the sky darkened again, a lightning bolt hit the one mast and the sails caught fire. My eyes went wide.

" Serves you right, Captain!" The siren bowed and disapeared again, her fellow peasants following her.

"The ship will be on fire and sink, Louis!" Liam ran over.

"You and the rest of the crew get the rescue boats and leave, save yourselves." I hugged Harry and he whimpered, knowing what I meant to say.

"No, Louis." Liam said in a firm voice. The rest was listening, with tears in their eyes.

"You will not argue with me."I hated using my Alpha voice, but it was nessecary. " A captain falls with his ship."

"Yes, captain" Harry buried his face in my chest, not letting go.

"Please, kitten, save yourself." I pleaded with him, but he was hanging onto me like a koala.

Then a miracle happened, the mast and sails stopped burning and were entirely repaired. Out of the water, a majestic mermaid appeared and she was completely...golden. The legendary golden mermaid, a myth. She smiled at us and spoke  a few calming words.

"The Siren Queen has been petrified. She will no longer haunt the seven seas."

I bowed to her and the rest followed my example. She smiled one last time and disapeared again.  I looked and Harry, to see a beautiful shell necklace around his neck, it was blue.

"Where did you get the necklace from?"

"Harry don't know. It just appear." The mermaid spirit must have gifted it to him. "Louis have same one, in green"

I touched my neck, indeed, there was a necklace, and what I hadn't noticed before, was that they weren't complete shells, but two pieces that fit together perfectly.
I smiled happily and kissed Harry, surprising him, but he reacted quickly and kissed me back. His scent was starting to get a little stronger, but I didn't notice that, too relieved that we didn't sink. After I pulled away, I realized that we had gotten of course completely. Wonderful!

"Now we have to steer away from here! Great." I groaned, Harry giggled and the rest of the crew, laughed, just as relieved as I was.

We somehow managed to find our way back to our original route.

Thoughts?💚💙💚💙💚💙