Chapter 5💙💚

Louis' POV
Five days later:

Currently I'm standing with Harry outside watching the sky, when I see Dani walking towards us with a worried look on her face.

"Louis. I think there might be a storm tonight." I look at the sky again and nod.

"I suppose you're right. Around noon start preparing the ship for a storm, just in case." I tell her.

"Yes, I will tell the crew. Luckily Ashton and Luke just left their cabin so they can help. They reeked  of ..." She stopped herself. " Anyways, I'm just gonna go now."

I shot her a look, Harry was still, kind of, innocent. Dani leaves and Harry faces me, looking a little scared.

"Storm be bad, right?"

"We'll see." I scratch him in between the ears and he starts purring. " Our ship has encountered many storms, I think it will survive another one."

"Louis will protect Harry?"

"Always." I give him a peck on the cheek and he smiles, not that worried anymore.

Around noon the ship is full of people running around, some preparing the sails, others making sure everything is secure in its place and then there are those who take care of the things that need to be kept dry. Niall was doing his best helping, as he'd never encountered a storm at sea. In the afternoon we were cautiously watching the sky, which was starting to darken and thunderclaps were heard far away.

That night:

The storm hit us right after dinner. Everything was luckily prepared. All of us were inside except for a few unlucky ones, who were outside helping Dani steer the ship through the rough sea. I was inside in my cabin, sitting on the bed with Harry  who had gotten seasick, shortly after the storm hit.

"You'll feel better soon." I rub his back comfortingly, while he is leaning over a bucket. " Better out than in I always say"

And I was right, after a while he felt better, even though the storm was still raging outside. Now he was just scared and he climbed into my lap, after washing his mouth out several times and buries his nose in my neck, his inner Omega calmed by my scent. Then he looked at me with big innocent eyes and asked.

"Can Harry try something, that Harry see Liam and Zayn and Ashton and Luke do?"

"Uhm, sure." He grins excitedly and suddenly I feel his soft lips on mine.

Surprised I didn't do anything at first, but then I close my eyes and start to move my lips against his. After a few seconds Harry pulls away and his green eyes meet my own blue ones.

"Niall tell Harry that Ziam and Lashton do this, because they love each other and Louis say he love Harry."

"I do love you. Many people love you, in different ways, but they do." He looks down smiling and blushing.

"Harry like that a lot." I softly stroke his curls.

"I like it too. It's called a kiss." I tell him, quietly.

"Oh, can Harry give Lou more kiss?"

"Yes and you don't have to ask." I connect our lips again, being a little rougher than before. He is straddling me and I have my hands on his hips.

A few kisses later and things are getting more heated, but then the door bursts open and Michael runs in.

"Captain! Oh I'm sorry!" He covers his eyes, upon seeing us on the bed. " I'll come back later."

We quickly sit up again, with Harry pouting, his lips being swollen and a darker pink than they were before. His scent was mixed with mine.

"Don't worry. What is it?"

"Nothing important, just Niall nearly fell overboard." Harry gasps.

"Is Niall okay?" Micheal nods.

"Yup, Sarah managed to save him." Harry looks relieved and Michael looks at us, Harry's hickey on his neck, with raised eyebrows, but then leaves.

The storm is over and the drenched people that were outside during the storm, came inside and went to their cabins, while a few others went outside, groaning.

Harry and I got changed and layed down on the bed and fell asleep, tired. It was now normal that Harry sleeps with me in one bed and not with Niall in one room. He had insisted that Harry slept with me, wiggling his eyebrows while suggesting the idea, causing Liam to hit him in the back of his head and saying something like "their cabin is next to mine!"

The next morning:
We were woken up by loud shouting and screeching. Confused we got up, got changed and ran up the the upper deck. Instantly Harry and I cover our ears, but the sight is terrifying. Hundreds of sirens were steering the A.S.I.T.N into an unknown direction and there were cliffs seen in the near distance. Great! I held Harry close and so did Liam and Ashton with their mates. The rest of the crew was petrified, watching with fearful eyes as we got closer and closer...

Thoughts?💚💙