Chapter 20💚💙

Louis' POV

After the two weeks spent with the Midnight Pack, we returned to the palace and introduced my sisters to Anne and Gemma, who absolutely loved them and had no problems with them living in the palace with them.

Now we were preparing the wedding and also the nursery for our pups, in rainbow colors. Niall insisted that he wanted to add a donut wallpaper, but we denied him that wish.

I had decided to give up my pirate life, but only up till the pups are old enough, then we'll return to sea.

The A.S.I.T.N II has set sail again, the crew this time joined by Lottie and Fizzy, as Dani had promised to take them under her wing. They would however return in time for the birth of our pups.

Two months later:

Harry is nine months pregnant, so the babies could come any day. Our ship has returned two weeks ago, ready to welcome the new members of our crew and pack.

It may be early ( 8:30PM), but Harry and I are already in bed, cuddling.

"Are you ready for these pups to come??" I ask my Omega, who just nodded.

"Yes, I am. They seriously move around too much and kick me like crazy." Harry smiled tiredly and then got up to go to the bathroom.

"Louis!!" He shouted out in surprise.

Instantly I got to my feet and ran towards my mate, who was holding his belly.

"What is it??" He gave me a look and then just pointed at the puddle on the ground.

"My water just broke."

"Oh!" I began to run around frantically. "I'll get the midwife, Anne and is everything ready?!"

I carefully helped Harry lie back down on the bed and then rushed out of the room to find Anne.

"Anne, Harry's water just broke and we need the midwife and..."

"Louis!! Calm down." Anne shushed me, while I pushed her towards our room. "Those pups will take their time."

"I... Everything is ready right??"

"Yes, of course. Get the midwife and I'll check on Harry." Anne ushered me out of the room and calmly asked Harry how bad the contractions were.

"They hurt, mum." He whimpered a little, just as I came back inside with the midwife, Niall, don't know where he appeared from, Zayn and Luke. Ashton not Liam nor any alpha was allowed in the room, as my possessive and protectively Alpha side had come out and I didn't want anyone near my Omega,not in this state.

The midwife checked Harry, saying that everything was going the way it should and that the contractions should get even stronger and soon he'd be able to push.

Finally she announced that Harry was wide enough, so that he could push.

"Alright, Harry, push whenever I tell you to." She told him and he started pushing, when she said he could.

I held his hand tightly and he squeezed it just as tightly, the other one holding Anne's hand.

Many hours of labor later and four babies later, we were the proud parents of:

Darcy Rose Stylinson, born 4:28AM

Felix Leo Stylinson, born 4:32 AM

Ozeania Crystal Stylinson, born 4:42 AM

And last but not least:

Henry Shawn Stylinson, born 4:50 AM.

Harry had fallen asleep, exhausted after this event.

Proudly I was holding Darcy, while Anne was holding Felix, Luke was holding Henry and Niall was holding Ozeania.

Two hours later:

The rest of the crew, friends and family were allowed into the room and admired the little pups.

Dusty watched them curiously, trying to lick over their faces but I forbid it. She just lied down on the end of Felix's crib and fell asleep but she did keep a watchful eye over them all.

Harry had awoken and held each one of them tenderly, tears of joy forming in his eyes, as he looked at me.

Darcy the oldest showed that she had different coloured eyes, one green and one blue, her hair was curly like Harry's, but it had my hair color.

Felix had green eyes, straight hair but in a darker brown and he had tiny ears sticking out of his hair and a tail, all in the same color as Harry's.

Ozeania showed off her sparkling blue eyes, wavy hair in my hair color and you could see darker streaks in it. Like her brother Felix she had ears, in a caramel colour, but no tail.

Henry the youngest had blue eyes with a hint of green, but something worried me as he didn't react to anything around him. He had the same hair color as Darcy, with a texture similar to Ozeania's.

"Little Henry might be blind..." Anne noticed his eyes not reacting.

"Yes, but it won't be a bother to him. He'll overcome that struggle and be a stronger person, I just know it." I assured her and Harry, who was concerned at first and both nodded in relief.

My pack was growing and stronger than ever before and I had the feeling that it would grow even more as Zayn was definitely pregnant and Luke...maybe.

Their mates hadn't said anything yet and I wouldn't bug them about it, they'd tell me when they felt that the time was right.

Niall and Ed were going on about who was the better uncle, Gemma, Lottie and Fizzy were complaining to Anne that they didn't get to hold the pups.

Harry told me quietly when everyone had left, that Dani would be Henry's godmother and mentor, while Ed would be his godfather, Lottie would be Darcy's godmother and Luke would be her godfather.
Fizzy should be Ozeania's godmother and Liam, her godfather. Lastly Felix's godmother would be a new member to our crew and pack, who had joined the crew while they were at sea without me, her name was Amy( decentwriterkinda2), while Felix's godfather would be Niall.

When they heard who would be whose godparents they were honoured and accepted their roles gladly and happily.

Gemma asked why she wasn't chosen as a godmother, but Harry right away said that she, would be the favorite auntie that spoiled them rotten and she laughed saying that, that role fit her perfectly.

Thoughts??💚💙✨❤️

I think my friend is a new Larry Shipper 👌🏾👌🏾 💙💚