Chapter 15💙💚

Louis POV
A day later we arrive in Spain and I'm stunned, seeing the gigantic, majestic Castle. Harry is still asleep, his morning sickness had gotten better and his belly was growing a little more everyday. He's so excited to be back with his mum and sister, that it makes me smile every time I see them together. I noticed that Gemma was a little sterner than my sisters, but they had one thing in common, they all loved to tease their brothers.

"Hello, Dani." I saw her leaning against the railing. "How are you feeling?"

Out of all of us, Dani was the most affected by Sarah's death.

"I don't know. Can you be alright after someone close to you died?" She looked at me, with a few tears running down her cheek.

"No you can't." I pulled her in for a hug. "She was like my brother and then like my sister. Of course I miss her too. It wasn't right, that she fell for me, but her life didn't have to end like that."

We hugged it out and then I went to search for my mate.

Anne and Harry were inside catching up and when she saw me, she greeted me smiling and the left. It was great, to see that she was accepting me as her future son in law and I already loved her like my mother in law.

"I'll leave you two, alone." She added." No funny business in the lounge room"

Harry blushed, it was true, he had gotten more clingy and needy, you know what I mean.

As soon as Anne was gone, he pushed me down onto the couch, straddling me.

"Haz, what are you doing?" He shushed me, by kissing me roughly and I knew what he wanted.

I had decided to use(my damm phone recommended me that the next word should be 'protection') rut suppressants, so that I wouldn't hurt Harry or the pups in any way.

"Alright kitten." I kissed him back and started taking off his clothes.

A bit later:

We arrived in Spain, Harry was satisfied and now insisted that I carried him, since he couldn't walk. Anne had scolded us, when she found us on the couch and Niall took another picture, I swear, his camera is full of pictures of us.

As soon as we left ship we headed to the Royal Palace, by carriage. Once we were there, we went straight to the throne room. The rest of the crew helped clean the Royal Ship and I had put Liam in charge of choosing a new ship.

In the throne room Prince Nick and Prince Alejandro were waiting for us.

"Anne, welcome!" Nick spoke first. " But where are Desmond and Simon?"

"They are currently being transported to the dungeons."

"Why?" Nick's younger brother Alejandro asked.

"Simon was ready to buy my mate from Desmond. The only reason behind selling him, being that he is a Hybrid and an Omega." I answered, before Anne could say anything.

They both looked shocked, not only because of my words, but because of who I am.

"Captain Tomlinson!"

"Anne, what is he doing here with you?"

"I am." I smirked.

"Who is your mate?" Nick spoke, not trusting me.

"Who's the only one pregnant and with a bonding mark here?" I sassed him.

"Harry? You mean our father was ready to buy him?"

"Yes." Anne interfered before I could say another word. "Louis is Harry's mate and father to their pups. He and his crew have been accepted and forgiven by me."

"Right."

"As you know England has financial problems and you are the only ones who could help us." Gemma stepped forward." So in order to create a bond between Spain and England, I'd be willing to marry Alejandro and make him King of England."

He thought about it for a while but then agreed to it.

"I am willing to marry you, Princess Gemma."

"Wonderful, now that that's out of the way, we need to speak about what will happen to Simon and Desmond. I'm planning on having them executed soon, but I do need your agreement for it."Anne spoke again.

"We agree to the execution of our father." The Princes said in unison, after looking at each other in a disappointed manner.

"Very well, I'll get the preparation started. Tomorrow they shall die." Anne nodded. " I'm sorry, this isn't easy on you."

After all the political things were discussed, Gem and Alejandro went for a stroll in the park, Nick and Anne spoke about random things and Harry and I left the palace to meet up with our crew.

"Ah, I see you have chosen a ship." I said to Liam, when we arrived at the docks.

"Uhm, yes I think this one is good." He pointed to a ship that was similar to the Jolly Roger.

I told him that he made a good choice, at which he beamed and asked if we should prepare it for our return to sea, but I said no.

"We'll stay here for a while and have a vacation."

The next day:

Today the execution was held. Harry and I didn't go, as I didn't want Harry to witness the death of his father. Instead we spent the day at the beach.

The next day, we held Sarah's funeral and all of were bawling our eyes, thanking her for being our friend for so long.

All of us were relieved that Simon and Desmond were no longer a threat to us and we hoped that Sarah rests in peace.

Little did we know that Simon and Desmond weren't the actual masters of evil...

Thoughts?ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ💙💚

A Pirate  and a Prince(Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें