Chapter 9💙💚

Louis' POV

The last few days Harry has been feeling unwell, especially during the mornings and also when he was around specific smells. His scent started changing as well. I was sure that he was pregnant,but those thoughts were pushed to the back of my mind, when I heard another ship coming closer. It came even closer and I recognize the... Jolly Roger.

"Oh, shit!" I said to myself.

Everyone knew the Jolly Roger and Captain Hook. He was once the most feared Pirate Captain in the seven seas, until I stopped him of his title. Had he come back for revenge, but I thought he was dead? Our ships were now next to each other and on deck of the Jolly Roger stood, tall and handsome: Captain Hook.( A/n I'm describing OUAT Captain Hook, not Disney's Captain Hook.) It wasn't the one that I killed and whose ship I sunk, it was another one. From another realm? Harry was luckily below deck and I hoped he stayed there.

"Greetings!" The Captain called over to me.

"You! Why are you here?" Before I even realized it, Ashton and Liam stood next to me, as soon as their mates were below deck with Harry, this Captain, we may have killed one version of him, but this one we didn't know.

"Well..." He chuckled. "I'm here for a prized possession of yours."

"What prized possession!" I hoped he wouldn't say my mate.

"Why, I heard you have a magic bean!" He said loud and clear, I was relieved and relaxed a little, but I was still alert.

"Yes, I do." I gave my response after thinking about it. "Why do you need it?"

"Wonderful!" Hook smirked. "Get your fails in order, dearie, for we duel at noon on my ship! Winner gets the bean!"

"Alright, tomorrow we duel!" I nodded and Liam and Ashton nodded as well.

That night I told Harry what would happen tomorrow and warned him, that he should stay below deck, around noon, to ensure his safety. He agreed and told me to stay safe as well.

"I will try, kitten!"I promised and kissed him and layed him down on our bed, after shooing away Dusty, with me on top of him. It was started to get more and more heated with me kissing his belly and him giggling, but Liam knocked on the wall.

"If you guys plan on doing what I think you want to do...!!" He warned us.

I ignored him and we continued what we started and Liam groaned. His and Zayn's rut/heat had been finished yesterday.

The next day:

I woke up with Harry in my arms, feeling nervous and I woke him up as well. Together we walked to breakfast, Harry being sore and limping a little, Niall and the rest of the crew knew exactly what happened last night and for today they wished me good luck.

Noon arrived quicker than I hoped. I went over the plank, that lead to the other ship and found myself on the Jolly Roger.

"Looks like you came!" Hook feigned surprise.

"Of course I decided to come. What did you expect?" I shot back.

"Let's begin!" We stood opposite of each other. Slowly I breathed in and out. I heard Captain's Hook boatswain Mr. See count down.

"1,2,3!" And he fired his pistol, the duel began.

Narrator's POV
On the Jolly Roger the only thing that could be heard was swords hitting each other and insults were shot back and forth between Captain Hook and Captain Tomlinson. On the A.S.I.T.N the entire crew stood on deck, cheering for their captain.

He seemed to win, but then Hook managed to slice Louis' arm, causing him to wince and fall to the ground, holding his bleeding arm. The other captain ran over the plank to the A.S.I.T.N.  The crew had not noticed that Harry had snuck on deck. Before he had noticed what was going on, Hook raised his sword against Harry. He whimpered and covered his face with his hands. Then you heard footsteps and a growl.

"I DARE YOU TO TAKE ONE MORE STEP AND I WILL END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE!" Louis growled in his Alpha voice, his eyes red.

Captain Hook smirked and grabbed Harry, threw him over shoulder and ran past Louis, before he realized what was going on. Hook ran over the plank and the Jolly Roger sped away. Louis seemed to wake up out of a trance and called out.

"Dani! Followed that bastard!"

"On it, Captain! And the A.S.I.T.N. followed the Jolly Roger...

Thoughts?💙💚