Chapter 13💙💚

Louis' POV

I was lying on the floor, tied up and Harry was sitting next to me, crying silently. Niall was just like Harry not tied up and he was watching the King's every move.

"Hazza, don't cry, stay strong!" I whispered to him, hoping no one would hear me. He nodded weakly, with his hand resting instinctively on his growing belly.

"Shut up!" The King spoke in a threatening tone. "I'm the only who talks. Now, when we are home, I'll have you die a painful und gruesome deaths and Harry will watch."

When he heard his name coming from the King's mouth, he hissed loudly.

"And then Harry and your pup will be sold to me." Simon grinned, he hadn't said anything yet. How did they know that the Omega was pregnant?

They probably noticed his scent change.

A low growl escaped my mouth.

"My mate and my pup won't be sold to a, a bastard like you!"

The Kings mouths fell open and they looked offended.
The Queen who was standing in the back, just watching with Gemma, stepped forward and cleared her throat.

"You want to sell our son and his pup, as well as kill his mate?" She asked, no she stated, in an eerily calm voice. "I always thought that you and Simon were honest persons, but today you're true colors come out. Desmond, I don't support this decision and I'm not sorry that I don't."

"It is my choice wether I sell YOUR failure of a son and kill his mate." Desmond growled.

"No, Harry will not be sold! He is not a failure just because he is a Hybrid and an Omega. If he were an Alpha, he would be twice the Alpha you are." The Queen growled back. Just because she was an Omega, didn't mean she was a submissive one.

"I am ten times the Alpha, Harry would be." Desmond slapped her across the face. She held the side of her face and breathed out slowly.

"GUARDS! ESCORT THE FORMER KING AND THE FORMER KING OF SPAIN DOWN TO THE PRISON CELLS AND RELEASE THE PIRATE CAPTIVES!!!" The Queen shouted out, angrier than anytime before. Gemma seemed to have enough as well and she grabbed a pan and hit Simon on the back of the head, knocking him out.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I AM THE KING!!" He shouted back.

"YOU WERE THE KING!" She responded coldly.

Before the arriving guards realized what happened the former King took a sword from Simon and raised it against Harry. Anne gasped and covered her mouth in shock.

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh, but I would."

"Harry!!" I yelled. Then I transformed for the second time in my life.

Again the pain was great and again I didn't care. Nobody threatens my mate and gets away with it! My wolf launched himself happily at Desmond, pinning him down. To my surprise and shock, he smirked and transformed as well.
I got of him, we stood of in front of each other growling ferociously. I jumped at him first, but he easily moved out of the way and I nearly crashed into the guards. We scratched and bit each other, with the King being a stronger, more experienced fighter, in wolf form He then pinned me down, biting down hard on my paw and I howled in pain. I could hear Anne commanding the guards to get him of me and to lock him and Simon up and to get a doctor, as well as Harry shouting out my name, desperately.

Niall seemed to have woken up out of his own trance and I  faintly heard his strong Irish accent, he was yelling something about revenge.I felt myself getting weaker from the blood loss and slowly everything became black...

A few hours later:

I woke up in a neat cabin, that didn't look like the one on the A.S.I.T.N. and I saw Ed and Harry sitting next to my bed.

"Harry?" He looked up and smiled wider than ever.

"Louis alive! Harry's Louis is back with Harry!!"

"Kitten, I'm so glad to be back with you! Come here!" He came closer, climbed into my bed and snuggled up to me, while purring.

"What happened?"

"The Queen made sure that those two idiots and any guards that were still loyal to them, were locked up. We were all given new and dry clothes. As soon as I was dressed I tended to your wounds, shortly after you transformed back. Oh, and I gave Harry a quick check up. Everything is alright with him and your pups" Ed answered instead of Harry.

"That's wonderful!" I smiled and pulled Harry as close to me as possible. " Wait did you say, pups?"

"Harry, tell him." Ed nodded to Harry.

"Louis and Harry will have...- he paused and held up four fingers- four babies."

"Quadruplets." I said with tears in my eyes.

"No, Louis don't cry!!"

"I'm crying because I'm so happy!!"

"Oh!" Harry laid his head on my shoulder and looked content.
I put a hind on his swollen belly. I was right, we would have more than one pup, but I still couldn't believe it, quadruplets.

"I'll leave you two alone." Ed excused himself and left.

Thoughts?💚💙🏳️‍🌈

Also, there are only 8 to 9 more chapters left...😁😁😁