Chapter 3 💙💚

Louis' POV

"We need to go on land soon. We're nearly out of supplies and now we have to more mouths to feed. " Liam gets to the point right away.

"I know. Ireland is the closest, tell Sarah and Dani to set course to it. Tomorrow night we should be there." I say sighing. I really didn't want to go on land anytime soon, but we had to.

Ashton stands up to go and tell Sarah and Dani the plan, but turns around again.

"Luke's and my heat/rut will come soon, most likely in a week." He tells us.

"Thank you for telling us. He takes his pills, I assume?" I ask sternly.

"Of course!" Ashton nods right away and leaves.

Liam looks at me.

"When is your next rut due?"

I look somewhere else, not meeting his eyes.

"I-I don't know." I admit. " Anyhow, I'm going to see if Harry is awake."

" Let's hope it doesn't come too soon. Did you tell him why you kidnapped him?" He continues to bug me.

"No and yes, kind of. I'm waiting for the right moment. It's a great honor to become the Luna of a Pack, even if it's not an official one." I tell him, starting to get annoyed.

"You have to mate and bond him first, you know what that means." He smirks and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

I groan, roll my eyes and walk out of the room, hoping that he didn't see me blush.

That evening:
The rest of the afternoon went by quickly, with me and Harry talking some more and getting to know each other. Dinner was good and once everyone was finished, we went into our cabins to rest, while a few stayed outside as guards.

I had just changed into my nightwear, when I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open!" I call out and Harry comes in, looking a little embarrassed.

"Harry's mum always give Harry hug before going to bed. Could Louis hug Harry?" His words melted my heart.

"Of course, come here!" I gave him a big hug, carried him to his cabin ( Niall was outside), layed him down and tucked him in. A quick kiss on the temple, a "good night, kitten. Sleep well!" and I went back to my own cabin. I had heard him purring, when I left. That night I fell asleep happily, knowing that Harry was on my ship safe and happy.

The next morning:
I woke up to a sweet scent and I could feel another body in my bed next to me. When I look, I see Harry sleeping soundly. Then I noticed something else. I was painfully hard, since just the presence and scent of Harry, made me hard, I knew that my rut had started.
I jumped out bed, after giving Harry a kiss on the cheek and ran to the cabin in which  I usually lock myself in when my rut comes. While running I bumped into Liam.

"My rut and I need to lock myself in now! Tell Harry what happened. He's in my room. I would've hurt him accidentally, once my Alpha takes over. It's for his safety!" I explain as fast as I can.

"Course I will tell him. But what about tonight?" He accompanies me to the cabin.

"Ashton will lead the crew, Harry and Niall stay onboard, we can't risk anyone seeing the two, and you will stay here as well." I open the door.

"Right. I'll tell the crew."

And he locks me in.

Liam's POV
I return to Louis' cabin and see the Omega in distress. I figure that Harry's inner Omega got so used to Louis that he was now confused about where the Alpha is.

"Louis hate Harry! Louis run from Harry! King right, no one like Harry!!" He is sobbing and Niall is sitting next to him on the bed, rubbing his back. I rush over to him.

"Louis doesn't hate you. His rut came, I'm not sure if you are familiar with ruts/heats, but he locked himself so that you can stay safe." I tell the Omega in a calming voice.

"Oh. Harry worried where Louis' is. If Louis safe, than Harry happy. Harry not know what rut/ heat is?" He wipes his tears away and looks at me confused.

"Louis will explain it to you. How about you eat some breakfast and take your thoughts of him?" I ask.

"Ok." He says in a small voice and follows Niall to the dining room, where the others were. I noticed that his tail was hanging low and his ears were only perked up the tiniest bit. His Omega probably found comfort in the now more familiar Alpha.

After breakfast I got some food and water for Louis and made sure that Harry was outside. I went to the cabin and knocked on the door, opened it a little bit, slipped in the plate and cup and quickly closed the door again. Louis' raspy voice ordered me to open the door, but instead I just locked it, just in case he got any ideas. After 5 minutes there was knock on the door, signaling that he was done. I got the plate and left.

Ashton's POV:
That evening:
I was chosen to lead the crew tonight. We arrived in Ireland and not wasting a second we got off the ship and spread out to get the supplies we needed.
I had placed an order in a store that also sells things to pirates and rogue wolves. While waiting a young woman walked up to me and batted her eyelashes flirtatiously.

"No." I say immediately and luckily my order was ready. "I'm mated and my order is ready, so I will return to my ship and mate. Have a good evening!" She scoffs and leaves.

I reunite with the rest and we head back to the A.S.I.T.N. Everyone got the supplies we needed and we climb back onto the ship. As the sun rises we are already gone and sailed smoothly to the next ocean. Just like a shadow we left.

Thoughts?

TPWK🌈💚💙🏳️‍🌈