Chapter 18💚💙

Louis' POV

A few days after our proposal was announced, I asked Anne, if I could take Harry with me to Doncaster, so that he could meet my mom and my sisters.

"Anne, I have to ask something?" I walked into her office and she stood up from her desk and smiled.

"What is it, dear?"

"I'd like to visit Doncaster again...with Harry?"

"Oh, that's alright." Then she eyed me." You're from Doncaster, aren't you?"

"Yes, I want Harry to meet my mum and sisters."

"Okay, sure, why not." She sat down again. "Just be careful with Harry and everything."

"Of course."

"Harold?" I called out when I walked into our bedroom.

"Yes??" Harry had just gotten up and looked at me tiredly.

"We're going to visit my family, today."

"Yay." He clapped excitedly and waddled over to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready.

So now we were on our way to my former pack house, located in the forest. We had traveled almost the entire way by train, but for the last part, we had to walk. The closer we got, the more nervous I became.

It has been five years since I had been here.

At the border of the Midnight Pack, my former pack, we were met with a guard, that I didn't recognize.

"State your business and who you are."

"We are here for Johanna Deakin, she's my mother and this is my mate, Harry."

"Right, you're her long lost son, aren't you?" His face had become sad.

"Yes..." I was a little confused, I had gotten kicked out and I wasn't lost.

"She's dying and the little ones are still so young."

"But... Lottie and Fizzy are already bigger?" I was shocked. "Then let us in."

"She had two more daughters, twins, after you and Shawn dissapeared." The guard opened the gate and let us in.

We passed the guard and I practically ran to the pack hospital, Harry tried following me.

"Lou, wait!!" He stumbled a little and I stopped and ran back, to steady him.

"I'm sorry, kitten. I should have been more careful."

I held his hand as we approached the hospital, were I just knew that mom would be.

"Don't be sad, Louis!" Harry tried to comfort me.

"How can I not be sad, my mother is dying." I snapped at him, but regretted it when I saw his face and his eyes filling with tears.

"Oh no, princess, I'm so sorry!!" I pulled him into a long hug. "I'm just overwhelmed."

"That's okay." Harry whispered into my neck.

" No it's not!" I apologized. "I shouldn't have snapped at you!"

"Harry forgive Lou, now Lou and Harry have to find Lou's mum."

As we walked into the pack hospital, four girls passed us.

"Louis?" I turned around and recognized... Lottie and Fizzy and two little girls who were holding their hands.

"Lottie, Fizzy!!" I shouted and ran to them, engulfing them into a big hug.

Fizzy started crying and held a her a little longer and wiped away her tears.

"It's really me, sis." I told her.

"You must be Louis' mate. I'm Lottie, his sister and the one crying is Fizzy and the little ones are Daisy and Phoebe." Lottie had noticed Harry and greeted him.

"Hello, Harry is Harry." Her eyes widened.

"You're Prince Harry and your a hybrid and pregnant and..." I stopped her rambling.

"Yes, he's prince Harry, but here he is just Harry.". I confirmed.

"How's mum?" I asked.

"It's terrible!!" She cried out, turning very sad. "She was fine on second and in the next she was sick."

"Harry and I are on our way to see her now." I said while hugging her again.

Fizzy sniffeled and took Daisy's and Phoebe's hand in hers and the four sisters walked off after I said hi to them as well, leaving me and Harry alone again.

"Come on." I breathed in and out.

When we arrived in my mum's hospital room, I saw her lying in bed, pale and awfully sick.

"Louis!" Her frail voice called out, when she saw Harry and me enter.

"Mum."I went over to the bed and hugged her as well as I could.

"You came back!!"

"I did. I wanted you to meet my mate."

Harry, who had stayed in the back, walked over shyly, ears twitching and tail wrapped around himself, in a protective manner.

"I'm glad that I could meet my son's mate, before I pass on." Jay smiled warmly at Harry and he returned her smile.

"Harry love to meet Louis' mum as well."

"Louis, Harry listen to me. Bad things are going on in this pack." She warned us. "Harry, I have something for you, that I kept for the person that would become Louis' mate."

She placed a package in Harry's hand and he thanked her and opened it.

The package held a dagger, with a rose engraved in the handle.

"Thank you, Miss Jay."

" You're welcome and I love you both! Use it when the time is right." She smiled at us one last time and then... she passed away.

"Nooo!" I cried out and fell to my knees.

Harry knelt down next to me carefully and held my hand, while the other one rubbed my back.

"Pity, isn't it that all our loved ones leave us." A sinister voice was heard behind us and instantly I was on my feet, standing in front of my Omega.

"Stan!!!"

Dun Dun Dun

Thoughts?💙💚