Chapter 7 💙💚

(Mature Content) (sorry,mum)

Louis' POV:
That night:
Even though it is a rule on board that everyone eats dinner, tonight I decided to make an exception. Harry and I would have dinner together in my( our) cabin. Everyone who was around made and Ooh sound and Niall added that we should use protection, earning a smack on the head from Liam.

When Harry and I arrived in our room, Harry gasped: the table was set elegantly and there were a few candles light.

(Say it with me)

"May I present: my worlds famous chicken wrapped in parmaham, stuffed with mozzarella cheese and a side of homemade mash potatoes, with gravy." I said proudly, since I and everyone else on the ship, knew I can't cook for anything.

"That looks delicious!" Harry exclaimed.

"I suck at cooking, but for you I'd do anything." Harry sits down at the table and I serve some of the chicken and potatoes and then I sit down as well. We eat dinner quickly and are soon full. Everything went well, but then...

¡Warning! Don't read😁

I inhaled Harry's strong and sweet scent and my eyes turned red. Harry looked at me confused.

"Why Louis looking at Harry that way?" Then he realized something and whimpered." Harry's panties are wet!"

The room was filled with his scent and it drove me insane, but I shook my head. "No Louis focus, this is his first heat and his first time. Make it special!"

"This is your heat, Haz. Remember what we talked about after my rut?" I'll take care of you." I picked him up and gently layed him down on the bed.

Slowly I started undressing him, feeling the slick run down his legs and his member was standing hard against his flat stomach. I kissed him passionately and then bit down on his lower lip, causing him to moan. I used this moment to slip my tongue inside his mouth and explore it. Then I pulled out and planted small kisses all over his face and neck making him giggle.

By the time I reached his belly, he was a whimpering, moaning mess.

"Lou, I..." And he came quickly.

I moved onto his thighs, spreading his legs, softly biting the sensitive skin and I could feel myself growing harder and harder. Then I bent down, after getting rid of my own clothes and tasted Harry's slick for the first time, earning a high whine from him. I gave his hole a few licks, moaning at the sweet taste.

"This gonna hurt a bit." I warned Harry, coated my finger with his slick and pushed into his tight and wet hole, letting him adjust for a while. Soon I added another finger, scissoring him open, curling my fingers hitting his sweet spot, causing Harry to come for the second time that night.

"Alpha!! Need knot!" He whined and whimpered. Happily I did as my Omega requests.

Coating my 🍌😏 with his slick, then I carefully pushed in, moaning at the tightness and heat surrounding my🍆, letting Harry adjust for a few seconds.

"Move, please!" I start thrusting in and out, picking up the pace after a while and I could feel my knot expanding, Harry came the third time, with a small scream. I feel his hole clench around my length and then my knot popped, buried deep in Harry. The second it popped, I bit down on Harry's mating mark, making him mine, my inner Alpha feeling his inner Omega melting with happiness. While locked together, I look down at Harry and kisses him tenderly.

"You're officially mine!" I state happily. " You did so well, my Omega!" I praised him.

"Yours and only yours!" He murmurs sleepily and content.

By the time I pulled out Harry was asleep, I carefully lifted him up, changed the sheets and layed him back down. A few hours we went for round 2 and the rest of his heat was spend this way.

We were only interrupted twice: once by Niall, who announced it to the entire crew, that we were mated and he took a picture! And the other time by Liam, who knocked on door, saying he got food and water, also mentioning that he had taken over as Captain for these two days, which I was thankful for.

Thoughts?💙💚
I apologise for the terrible smut💚💙

BRB gotta ask my cat to slap me with a Bible