Mission Impossible by LimelightAveryHerron

This wonderful story was reviewed by ArtAngel142

The story can be found on our profile under 'Reviewed Stories' or click this link for the author limelightaveryherron

Title: Mission Impossible

Author: limelightaveryherron

Genre: Fanfiction

Title: 5/5

Cover: 3/5

Blurb: 8/10

Grammar: 18/20

Plot: 18/20

Character Development: 19/20

Originality: 20/20

Total: 91/100

Honest Review:

For the title, I gave it a 5 because it interests me, it made me wonder like "What's mission could be impossible?" Like it pushed me forward to know it.

For the cover, I gave it a 3 because it is too plain and the title is too small, the author's name wasn't located and looking at it makes me think that "This cover needs some tweaking."

For the blurb, I gave it an 8 because it is too short and doesn't interest me that much. Somehow, there is the little sneak peek of the climax and that pushed me forward.

For grammar, I gave it an 18 because I found that there are some spelling mistakes and when there are more than two people talking, the author only writes it outs in one paraph, makes the reader cringe. I also found that there should be more adjectives and words to make the paragraph interesting to read. Like the common quote says: "Show. Don't tell."

For the plot, I have it an 18 because the first chapter, I couldn't find out what was going on, and I never even knew if this book is LGBTQ. I found out because the blurb says "Zach must fall in love with Daniel then kill him." I didn't understand it at first but turns out it's like a boyxboy. If I am wrong, then there must be something wrong with the plot.

For the character development, I gave it a 19 because they are all in quality but when I already knew who they truly were like more qualities on the first chapter like adding adjectives on each character when a character meets one. Ex. "He brushed his silly black hair with his tan hand, showing his shy quality." Something like that.

For the originality, I gave it a 20 because I never read anything like it before and the blurb saying. "He needs to fall in love before killing him" sounds like "I need to know how they will do it." to me.

Overall Mission Impossible is good to read but needs improvement.

~

Thank you limelightaveryherron for giving us your story.

Thank you ArtAngel142 for the amazing review.

Please remember you asked for the review and it is not meant to hurt anyone's feelings but give an insight on what your reader thinks. Please do not attack our reviewer. Thank you.