Sailing Ships Right by Aserranoaldana

Title: Shipping Sails RightAuthor: Aserranoaldana

Author: Aserranoaldana

Title: 8/10

Cover: 9/10 

Blurb: 7/10  

Grammar: 15/20

Character Development: 18/20 

Plot: 17/20 

Original: 9/10

Total: 83/100

Honest Review:

I liked your story. It was interesting, to be honest. But there are a few things which can be improved. 

Starting off with the title. At first glance, it looks interesting, but then when I thought about it, I was a little bit confused. Like whether it was a question or a statement. Something like this, 'Shipping Sails Right?' Or is it a statement of sorts. But I would say that it is relevant to the story since you changed the ships in it.

The cover is cute. But the author's name is not visible, it's way too small. So, I would suggest you change that.

Coming to the blurb, it doesn't say anything about the story, honestly. You only mentioned that the MC does not end up with her soulmate. Now, this doesn't exactly tell us anything else about the story. Many of the readers will not know who her soulmate is also. So, my suggestion here would be to elaborate. Tell us more about the MC, the character who is her soulmate, and the person whom she ends up with and also things related to the plot.

Your grammar is nice. There were a few mistakes that can easily be corrected.
But the story needs to be more descriptive. You know how the saying goes, "Show. Don't tell."
You need to do that. For example, in Chapter 3, you add how Plagg teases Adrien about all the girls he liked. I would suggest to not do that, instead, you can write, "For the next few minutes, this kept going on. Plagg would ask Adrien about different girls he would like and Adrien would deny them all until the last girl's name caught his attention."
Now, this might hook the reader, make them wonder who the last girl could be. Making your story more descriptive makes the reader feel connected with the story and the characters. So, I would suggest you do that.

I liked your characters. My suggestion would only be to write the story in a more descriptive manner, which will make the readers feel connected to the characters.

Your plot is good. Your idea of changing the ships and using your own idea is nice.
My suggestion here would be to add very little POVs in one chapter. If a reader reads three to four POVs with just one paragraph, it sometimes might be hard to understand and also connect with the story.
Also, instead of saying Time Skip To Lunch or something else, again show us. That would make the reader more interested in the story.

Overall, I would say that this story is definitely interesting and worth reading. It only needs a little improvement.
Hopefully, this review helps!

~

Thank you DevilSpawn2005 for the amazing review.