One Night With a Billionaire by CL2122

Title: One Night With a Billionaire

Author: CL2121

Genre: Romance - Mature

Title: 4/5

Cover: 5/5

Blurb: 9/10

Grammar: 18/20

Plot: 17/20

Character Development: 20/20

Original: 19/20

Total: 87/100

Honest Review:

This book was AMAZING! I read it in under 24 hours because it was so captivating! The plot was a little overused and predictable but it was so well written! I'm surprised it has so little reads. 

Your title could be a little bit more creative, your cover is so pretty. I love the black, white, and grey with the red text, is aesthetic! Literally, heart eyes for days! Your blurb grave away too much for me, just remove the last sentence and I think it would be perfect!

Grammar was almost perfect. Almost. I noticed a lot of dialogue had no punctuation at the end, that's something I'd definitely go back and change. Other than that, your use of language was sophisticated and your sentences were well structured with your chapters being a decent length.

Your plot and characters were exceptional. Like I said before, it is a bit of an overused plot however, you made it work!

Overall this was an amazing book and I absolutely loved it. Can you promise me one thing though, you finish it because I can't wait to hear what you have got planned for the ending!

P.S. Angel is a beautiful name! Thanks for sharing your books with us!

~

Thank you Sapphire_TGA for the amazing review.