My Destructive Euphoria by dagirlwholovedyou

Title: My Destructive Euphoria

Author: dagirlwholovedyou

Genre: Fantasy

Title: 5/5

Cover: 4/5

Blurb: 10/10

Grammar: 14/20

Plot: 19/20

Character Development: 20/20

Original: 20/20

Total: 92/100

Review:
I love the title. It is unique and relevant to the story.

The cover of this story is awesome. If I am not wrong, then in the image, both the hands are handcuffed together, which is totally relevant to the story. It shows how the MC and her mate were forced to become mates in the first place, in the school. But the fonts of 'My Destructive' are little hard to understand. That is just my opinion though. If you want you can change it.

I absolutely loved the blurb. It was not too long. It just gave us the basic idea of what to find in the story.

There are grammar mistakes that can be checked.

First, I noticed that after a dialogue ended there was no full stop but a comma. For example, "Good afternoon to you, Milady," said this crazy woman.
I think this would look more better, "Good afternoon to you, Milady." Said this crazy woman.

Second, in many places the full stop was after the quotation mark. It should be inside the quotation mark. For example, "...by the Great Creator and The sorcerer".
Instead it should be, "...by the Great Creator and The Sorcerer."

Your descriptions are beautiful. While reading your story I could literally imagine whatever you described but most of the times, there were no full stops or commas in between the paragraphs which sometimes made it hard to understand what you were saying.
Also, in some places the exclamation marks were used more than once, which you should not. Using one exclamation mark is enough.
Example, "...All I can see are countless mirrors!!" (This is from Entrance Exam part 2) So, instead of using it two or three times, I would suggest to only use it once.
In some places the tense used was different. I would suggest to stick to one tense.

Honestly, I loved the plot. I loved how you started the book with the MC going to the academy to get the sword which can kill her but she ends up falling in love. The idea of a school which taught love was just unique.
I loved the way you ended your chapters in cliffhangers. It always makes the reader excited for more.
In some chapters, you kept images of the characters and food items when they were mentioned. My advice would be to not do that since it disrupts the flow of reading.

I liked the characters. I loved how Eritria went from someone who hated love to someone who changed her idea about love. The side characters were also good.

This story was unique. The idea, the plot and the characters were just awesome!

Overall, this was definitely a good read. The only improvement it needs is in the grammar.
Hopefully this review helps!

~

Thank you dagirlwholovedyou for the amazing story

Thank you DevilSpawn2005 for the amazing review